LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took me a couple hours to model this sucker, I had to make each spoke individually, then make the gold.

Any of you guys mess around with 3d modelling? if so, throw up some pics.

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
very cool what scale is it???

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
this is computer graphics????? :confused: what the shit ive been had :uh: I thought this shit was an acctual hand built peice :banghead:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
WAT THE HELL I thought THAT WAS REAL BUT WAT U USED program u using bryce photoshop or flash i use photoshop 7

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Autodesk 3DS Max 8. It's what they use to make CGI and video games and such.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
i got that but i don't use it

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice twist on the 3dnuts tutorial, I did that one too, but followed the tutorial cus it was my first project, so I only made one wheel, and didn't have the leet backdrop like yours.

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Originally posted by FWDFleetwood@Sep 16 2006, 12:13 AM~6184823
Nice twist on the 3dnuts tutorial, I did that one too, but followed the tutorial cus it was my first project, so I only made one wheel, and didn't have the leet backdrop like yours.
Yeah, that was my first 3dsmax creation.

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Originally posted by erase one@Sep 16 2006, 06:07 PM~6187641
Nice work on the rims, I got a bro who does thats shit. I'll see if I can get him to post up some of his, he's started modeling a 66 Bonneville lowrider.
Pics so far?

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nice, I'm trying to find a good tutorial for doing a whole car, but they aren't so much step by step as the wheels were.

The wheels you can find tutorials that are step by step like a recipe that tells you exactly what to do, which taught me alot of what a few different effects do and where stuff is located. The tutorials for big stuff kind of expect you to know alot already. They just have a few progress pics and expect you to know how to get to those points lol. Video tutorials seem to be useless, the resolutions are so low you cant see what the hell they're doing lol.

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
You can figure out alot of shit just by a few tutorials.

I made this switchbox when i was bored and figured out a few things.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts