LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hav a 79 m0nte carl0 fully wraped frame.i want 2 run 10 batteierys wit 3 pumps,BMH pist0n t0 the n0se.n0t sure wat c0ils t0 run in the fr0nt,or h0w w0uld i run the batterieys.and if this set up w0uld w0rk g00d 4 me...s0 if u hydr0 gur0s c0uld help me 0ut that be k00 THANKS!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by anita@Jan 20 2009, 02:02 AM~12757398
i hav a 79 m0nte carl0 fully wraped frame.i want 2 run 10 batteierys wit 3 pumps,BMH pist0n t0 the n0se.n0t sure wat c0ils t0 run in the fr0nt,or h0w w0uld i run the batterieys.and if this set up w0uld w0rk g00d 4 me...s0 if u hydr0 gur0s c0uld help me 0ut that be k00 THANKS!
4.5 ton koolaid coils...wire 3 batteries in parallel and then the rest in series and youll have 96v to the nose..or u can wire 2 batteries in parallel and the rest in series and run 108v...or run all 120v to the nose
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
If you´re new I´d suggest that you run 3 bays of batts. 24V to each rear pump and 72V to the nose, that should be more then enough.

Check out the techarea for wiring.
 

·
Phoenix Chapter President
Joined
·
6,456 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Jan 20 2009, 02:01 AM~12757667
4.5 ton koolaid coils and run all 120v to the nose
and run your rear pumps at the 48v point........ :thumbsup: .......You will smash culo all day running it like this....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by Marquez@Jan 20 2009, 09:59 AM~12758837
If you´re new I´d suggest that you run 3 bays of batts. 24V to each rear pump and 72V to the nose, that should be more then enough.

Check out the techarea for wiring.

do not wire ur setup like that..... DO NOT DO IT

youll have to have all 3 banks sharing 1 common ground...your back pumps will be slow as fuck..youll drain the 2 back pump batteries supper fast..youll stick the solenoids on them....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,442 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Jan 20 2009, 01:31 PM~12760997
do not wire ur setup like that..... DO NOT DO IT

youll have to have all 3 banks sharing 1 common ground...your back pumps will be slow as fuck..youll drain the 2 back pump batteries supper fast..youll stick the solenoids on them....
x2
 

·
IM BACK!!!
Joined
·
7,752 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Jan 20 2009, 12:31 PM~12760997
do not wire ur setup like that..... DO NOT DO IT

youll have to have all 3 banks sharing 1 common ground...your back pumps will be slow as fuck..youll drain the 2 back pump batteries supper fast..youll stick the solenoids on them....

LISTEN TO THIS ADVICE-- THIS IS ON THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ey thanks h0mies... i think ima run 9 t0 the fr0nt,paralle the first 2 batteieys.still waiting 0n my d0uble gr0nd m0ter. h0w many inches hav pe0ple hit wit this simlar set-up??
 

·
SO FRESH!!!!!
Joined
·
12,453 Posts
he just said his o key is broke
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by anita@Jan 20 2009, 04:17 PM~12762392
ey thanks h0mies... i think ima run 9 t0 the fr0nt,paralle the first 2 batteieys.still waiting 0n my d0uble gr0nd m0ter. h0w many inches hav pe0ple hit wit this simlar set-up??

it could be from 6 inches up to 40 plus inches...its all in the right components that work for ur car...ur timing on the switch...the motor, the CCA of the batteries...some mods to the rear suspension....theres a lot of factors in there....so to say youll be on the bumper is a complete lie...to say its something youll need to play with and quite a few trial and error is most accurate
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,460 Posts
:biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,526 Posts
well I'm runig 10 bateries 8 to the front and 2 to the back and is just good for me but try not to make the rack real quick test your batt space before you finish cause then you'll be mesing up your quarter panels that hapend to me and I'm beeing onest.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ey agien thanks 2 all u guys that replyed 0n this t0pic thats hella k00... d0es any1 knw wat pumphead c0mes in da BMH pist0n pump?"sidewinder" im g0ing 3/4 pluming all the way!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by anita@Jan 21 2009, 06:18 AM~12769063
ey agien thanks 2 all u guys that replyed 0n this t0pic thats hella k00... d0es any1 knw wat pumphead c0mes in da BMH pist0n pump?"sidewinder" im g0ing 3/4 pluming all the way!

if its a single pump im sure ron put in a #11 pumphead unless u otherwise stated u wanted something different
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Jan 20 2009, 09:31 PM~12760997
do not wire ur setup like that..... DO NOT DO IT

youll have to have all 3 banks sharing 1 common ground...your back pumps will be slow as fuck..youll drain the 2 back pump batteries supper fast..youll stick the solenoids on them....
Didn´t know that anyone had any problems with that.

Good to know!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by Marquez@Jan 22 2009, 12:18 PM~12781835
Didn´t know that anyone had any problems with that.

Good to know!

its just that ur tryin to do a whole lot for nothing....at best you run 2 banks....i wouldnt use 3 banks...
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top