LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Minidream Inc . Has the 2 door panels For your cars ready to cast ! Please leave me the info needed for shipping !

Here are the details needed to recevie your FREE set of door panels !

** Want to turn your Caprice or Impala in to a 2dr and need the 2dr panels ?? You can buy the 2dr panels for $12.00 shipped ! **

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
SHIAOT DAVID....I'M STILL WAITING ON MY 8 CUTTY GRILLS....YOU HAD SAID ANYONE THAT BOUGHT A STOCK CUTTY FROM TWINN WHEN HE HAD THEM 4 SALE THAT YOU WOULD THROWM THEM A FREE GRILL THEIR WAY!!!!!.......LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by lowridermodels@Sep 16 2007, 04:49 PM~8802344
SHIAOT DAVID....I'M STILL WAITING ON MY 8 CUTTY GRILLS....YOU HAD SAID ANYONE THAT BOUGHT A STOCK CUTTY FROM TWINN WHEN HE HAD THEM 4 SALE THAT YOU WOULD THROWM THEM A FREE GRILL THEIR WAY!!!!!.......LOL!!!!!

Never got any Addies Marks ! I ant no mind ready fool ! and even on the photo etch grills only BIGG DEE and Lowandbyond responded! And too which i should add both your guys grill will be ready next week ! ;) The Photo Etch just came off Back order !

·
Registered
17,100 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Sep 16 2007, 05:11 PM~8803014
Never  got  any  Addies      Marks !  I  ant  no  mind  ready  fool !  and  even  on  the  photo  etch  grills      only  BIGG DEE and Lowandbyond  responded! And  too  which  i  should  add  both  your  guys  grill will  be  ready  next  week ;) The  Photo Etch just came  off  Back order  !
:cheesy: :cheesy:

so after you make these 2 door panels for the people thats already got them, is Twinn going to start adding them to the cast?

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM! we hadnt talked about that but LOL!

as of right now were 2000 miles apart ! LOL ! I took it upon my-self to due these you guys were asking about the 4dr panels for the 90ed ! Heres what I'll do ! I make a handful to ship out and then send the mold to TWINN so when he sales a kit and casted it he can add them in !

And TY ! I i'll get pics after i get home from work ! At the moment i and dodging the bosses !LOL!

·
Quit ur bitchin.
18,744 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Sep 16 2007, 08:27 PM~8803138
HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!    we  hadnt  talked  about that  but  LOL!
as  of right  now  were  2000 miles apart !  LOL !  I  took it  upon  my-self  to    due  these  you  guys  were  asking  about the  4dr  panels  for  the  90ed !  Heres  what  I'll  do !  I  make  a  handful  to  ship  out    and  then  send  the  mold  to TWINN  so  when  he  sales a  kit  and  casted  it  he  can  add  them in ! 
And  TY  !  I  i'll  get  pics  after  i get  home  from  work !  At  the  moment  i  and  dodging the  bosses  !LOL!
:thumbsup:
i just want to see how they turned out ;)

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
FIT 2 DR CAPRICE?

·
Registered
17,100 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.+Sep 16 2007, 01:54 PM~8802097-->
Minidream  Inc .    Has  the  2  door  panels  For    your  cars  ready  to  cast !  Please  leave  me  the  info    needed  for  shipping  ! 
Here  are  the  details  needed  to  recevie    your FREE  set  of  door  panels  ! 

**  Want  to    turn  your  Caprice  or  Impala  in  to  a  2dr  and  need  the  2dr  panels  ??  You  can  buy  the  2dr  panels  for  $12.00 shipped  !  **
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-hearse driver
@Sep 16 2007, 11:09 PM~8806150
FIT 2 DR CAPRICE?

read son! Bigass purple letters.

·
Registered
14,349 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Sep 16 2007, 10:54 AM~8802097
Minidream  Inc .    Has  the  2  door  panels  For    your  cars  ready  to  cast !  Please  leave  me  the  info    needed  for  shipping  ! 
Here  are  the  details  needed  to  recevie    your FREE  set  of  door  panels  ! 

Want  to    turn  your  Caprice  or  Impala  in  to  a  2dr  and  need  the  2dr  panels  ??  You  can  buy  the  2dr  panels  for  $12.00 shipped  !  **</span>

·
Registered
17,100 Posts
Originally posted by tyhodge07@Sep 16 2007, 11:11 PM~8806174
i think he's talkin about the 2 door box caprice.. ;)

the 2 door box caprices come with door panels. :uh: And these are for the big bodys, why would he be talking about a box?

·
Quit ur bitchin.
18,744 Posts
Originally posted by LowandBeyond@Sep 17 2007, 02:14 AM~8806197
the 2 door box caprices come with door panels.    :uh:    And these are for the big bodys,  why would he be talking about a box?
i didnt think the 2 door box that twinn had came withthe panels.. i thought u had to bash a kit for the parts.

·
Registered
14,349 Posts
Originally posted by tyhodge07@Sep 16 2007, 08:18 PM~8806234
i didnt think the 2 door box that twinn had came withthe panels.. i thought u had to bash a kit for the parts.
well there's the problem.....

travis and i both own them.... comes with interior tub, front bench seat, dash, door panels, front and rear bumpers, grill/headlights, separate tail lights and reverse lights....

·
Quit ur bitchin.
18,744 Posts
Originally posted by rollinoldskoo@Sep 17 2007, 02:22 AM~8806275

travis and i both own them.... comes with interior tub, front bench seat, dash, door panels, front and rear bumpers, grill/headlights, separate tail lights and reverse lights....
:machinegun:

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
Ima Have To Buy Me A Set For Tha Caddy :0 :0 :0 :0 thanks For Making These Mini Cant Wait To See Pics!!

·
Registered
17,100 Posts
Originally posted by rollinoldskoo@Sep 16 2007, 11:22 PM~8806275

mine didn't have that. I got a bench to fit it tho. :cheesy:

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
Originally posted by tyhodge07+Sep 16 2007, 11:11 PM~8806174-->
i think he's talkin about the 2 door box caprice.. ;)
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-rollinoldskoo
@Sep 16 2007, 11:14 PM~8806206
thought u were done with resin fool......
I BUILT MINE FROM A PLASTIC KIT..... ;)

1 - 20 of 84 Posts