Real Street Kloze
Los Magnificos Lowrider Car Club
Shorty's Hydraulics

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mr. Bird, per the principal at John H. Reagan High School the pre-sale tickets are $5 being sold at school. The day of show will be $7. Please keep this in mind that this is a fund raiser and that all proceeds will go directly to the school. This was the principal and students decision on the ticket price.
Per your last post on the lesson at the Bumper 2 Bumper, I spoke to the lead judge Alex today and was explained to me of the catagory that your entry was placed in. I apologize for the rudeness of the judge that judged your vehicle. I wished that you would have contacted or informed me of this situation. Again, I apologize for this type of behavior.
I recently spoke to Goofy and discussed all of the judging issues that I was aware of that has been happening at several Houston shows. We feel that members from both lowrider organizations should be included on the judging team. Hopefully this may settle alot of issues towards any likes of favoritism. We felt that the only way to determine if it would work is to try it at a small scaled show. If you have any suggestions that may help in a carshow please contact myself or Alex.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
God Bless and Take Care!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ALL CLUBS WELCOMED
NO HATERS PLEASE!!!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:)

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
Spokes and Juice will cover this event!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TTT

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
:uh:

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
My dad will be attending the show with my cousins. They're entering a bike. After looking at your map looks like another tricked ass player hating move! Good luck. You guy's will never grow up.

·
Registered
17 Posts
EXCUSE ME BUT WHY ARE YOU GETTING MAD AT GOOFY WHEN IT WAS YOU GUYS THAT TRIED TO CANCELL THAT CAR SHOW LAST WEEKEND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE WAS THE OPTION OF THE PARK I PERSONALLY DIDN'T GO TO EITHER (I WENT TO THE DRAG RACES ) SO IF PEOPLE WANT TO DO THE SAME THING AND HAVE A PICNIC AS OTHER OPTION, YOU PEOPLE SHOULDN'T GET MAD CAUSE YOU GUYS DID THE SAME THING.

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Originally posted by YoBro@Nov 11 2005, 10:08 AM~4185604
Mr. Goofy, you nothing but, a tricked ass 2 face. But, nothing but love for you baby.
First of all its "LORD GOOFY"!...second ..lil girl get your shit straight .... :cool:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts