LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[attachmentid=272330]

When you see a bike like this at a show are you ever hit with the overwelming desire to hop on the bike, begin riding, while trying to outrunthe owner? Then when the owner catches up to you, you would kick the bike over and say, "Looks tight, but it rides like shit! And the seat is uncumfy!"

Everytime I see a bike like this I always think of doing that. I figure someone must have before.

Attachments

·
Banned
9,289 Posts
Originally posted by Sarcastik@Sep 10 2005, 06:11 PM~3789578
[attachmentid=272330]

When you see a bike like this at a show are you ever hit with the overwelming desire to hop on the bike, begin riding, while trying to outrunthe owner? Then when the owner catches up to you, you would kick the bike over and say, "Looks tight, but it rides like shit! And the seat is uncumfy!"

Everytime I see a bike like this I always think of doing that. I figure someone must have before.
hahahahhahha

·
Registered
15,567 Posts
its got a cell phone and a game boy , and like 6 mirrors
thta paint job is ugly
and its got wings
this fool must have been on some good shit when he was thinking of this bike

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Originally posted by eric ramos@Sep 10 2005, 09:20 PM~3789614
Prophecy is one ugly bike its got like 20 asecories

lol wtf is up with that one headlight :uh: and the 3 inch thick crucafix mirrors... if jesus had a bike im sure he wouldnt appreciate haveing those mirrors on it :nono:

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
TO TELL THE TRUTH, IT BE BETTER IF THEY COULD PROVE THAT IT IS RIDABLE,CAUSE IT STATES ON THE RULE BOOK THAT IT MUST BE ABLE TO RIDE AND TURN,TO BAD THEY DONT ENFORCE IT,JUST LIKE AT A COUPLE OF SHOWS,AT THE END, THE TROPHY PRESENTATION, I'D SEEN SOME VATOS PUSHING THEIR BIKES THERE,THATS WHEN THE BIKE CLUB GETS ON THEIR BIKES AND WITH THE MUSIC BUMPIN AND T.VS ON ROLL TO THE CEREMONY RIDING THIER BIKES, HOW ITS MEANT TO BE...

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Originally posted by 66wita6@Sep 10 2005, 11:02 PM~3790142
TO TELL THE TRUTH, IT BE BETTER IF THEY COULD PROVE THAT IT IS RIDABLE,CAUSE IT STATES ON THE RULE BOOK THAT IT MUST BE ABLE TO RIDE AND TURN,TO BAD THEY DONT ENFORCE IT,JUST LIKE AT A COUPLE OF SHOWS,AT THE END, THE TROPHY PRESENTATION, I'D SEEN SOME VATOS PUSHING THEIR BIKES THERE,THATS WHEN THE BIKE CLUB  GETS ON THEIR BIKES AND WITH THE MUSIC BUMPIN AND T.VS ON ROLL TO THE CEREMONY RIDING THIER BIKES, HOW ITS MEANT TO BE...

how do you even sit on that thing without gettin poked in the ass with a gameboy or what-not :confused:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by 66wita6@Sep 10 2005, 08:02 PM~3790142
TO TELL THE TRUTH, IT BE BETTER IF THEY COULD PROVE THAT IT IS RIDABLE,CAUSE IT STATES ON THE RULE BOOK THAT IT MUST BE ABLE TO RIDE AND TURN,TO BAD THEY DONT ENFORCE IT,JUST LIKE AT A COUPLE OF SHOWS,AT THE END, THE TROPHY PRESENTATION, I'D SEEN SOME VATOS PUSHING THEIR BIKES THERE,THATS WHEN THE BIKE CLUB  GETS ON THEIR BIKES AND WITH THE MUSIC BUMPIN AND T.VS ON ROLL TO THE CEREMONY RIDING THIER BIKES, HOW ITS MEANT TO BE...
But my response to that is, let's say it was rideable, would you really want to be seen riding it??? :dunno:

I think its funny how on lowriderbike.com the dude who made this peace of crap is taking pictures with like he really did something. He probably reads people saying stuff about it and says, "those people are just hating cause they can't afford to make something on that level"....the first part is true, I can in no way afford to make something on that level, but if I had even a fraction of the money I could make something way doper.

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
I THINK THEY SHOULD AT LEAST HAVE A PIC OF THEM DRIVING THEIR "CREATION"....

Attachments

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Originally posted by LOWexpectations232@Sep 10 2005, 08:05 PM~3789739
:uh: good idea BAD DESIGN how the fuck is the chain going to stay tight if it hinges behind the crank???  :uh: DUMBASS
maybe they did it like a mountain bike with gears or put a spring loaded chain tensioner

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
PIC OF MY SON HOPPING HIS TRIKE WAS LAST YEAR, THE ONE RIDING WAS THIS YEAR ,BEFORE FONTANA SHO....

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Originally posted by Sarcastik@Sep 10 2005, 08:11 PM~3789578
[attachmentid=272330]

The only way i would hop on the bike and try to ride it away would be if I was redoing for the owner or riding it off a cliff.

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Originally posted by LOWexpectations232@Sep 10 2005, 07:05 PM~3789739
:uh: good idea BAD DESIGN how the fuck is the chain going to stay tight if it hinges behind the crank???  :uh: DUMBASS
maybe he locks it up so the chains tight when he rides it i dont know

1 - 20 of 35 Posts