LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WASSUP FELLAS! HERE ARE A FEW PIC OF MY 63 SS RESTORATION. THIS BUILD WAS ONE OF THE MOST DIFFICULT ONE YET. OVER HERE IN NY WE DON'T HAVE ALOT OF RESOURCES FOR LOWRIDERS AND THE SNOW SALT TEARS THE $HIT OF EVERYTHING. ALOT OF PEOPLE SAID THAT WE HAD TO BE OUT OF OUR MINDS TO TRY SOMETHING LIKE THIS SO HERE WE GO! :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
11,834 Posts
GOOD LUCK YOU CAN DO ANYTHING GO SEE MINE
Topic has attachmentsBUILDING MY 63 SS IMPALA :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,834 Posts
TAKE'S ALOT OF TIME AND DEDICATION AND MONEY :biggrin:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WE STARTED SANBLASTING AND GRINDING, AND SAND BLASTING AND GRINDING, SAND BLASTING AND GRINDING AND SAND BLASTING AND GRINDING AND SAND BLASTING AND GRINDING AND SAND BLASTING AND GRINDING AND SAND BLASTING AND GRINDING AND SAND BLASTING AND GRINDING AND SAND BLASTING AND GRINDING AND SAND BLASTING AND GRINDING AND SAND BLASTING AND GRINDING AND SAND BLASTING AND GRINDING AND SAND BLASTING AND GRINDING AND SAND BLASTING AND GRINDING AND SAND BLASTING AND GRINDING AND SAND BLASTING AND GRINDING

·
Registered
11,834 Posts
KiNgOfNy

DO WHANT IT FOR SHOW'S OUR STREET :cool:

·
Registered
11,834 Posts
KiNgOfNy

CANDY PAINT OUR YUST NICE PAINT :cool:

·
Registered
11,834 Posts
KiNgOfNy

WILL LOOK NICE WHEN FINISH IT :biggrin:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
NOT AS GOOD AS WHO'S PAINTING YOURS. THAT'S GONNA BE ONE BADASS PAINTJOB. WHEN ARE YOU SENDINF IT TO PAINT

·
Registered
11,834 Posts
HE IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE AREA I STAY IN HE PAINTED THE LOWRIDER TRUCK OF THE YEAR DEEP IMPACT AND 1 TIME LOWRIDER OF THE YEAR ORGULLO MEXICANO :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by KiNgOfNy@Aug 26 2005, 04:46 AM~3694268
WE TOOK THE FRAME OFF OF THIS RUST BUCKET AND WHOLY $HIT!  WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO!
:0 :cheesy: Déjavu!!! Man, don't you just hate it when you get that feeling! LOL, I'm sure it will come out clean thou. Where you at in NY bro?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUEENS NY HOMIE. WE HUNG OUT WITH JAY AND ALL THE FELLAS FROM UCE 2 YEARS AGO. HE SHOWED US MAD LOVE AND FIESTA NIGHT WAS OFF DA HOOK. BITCHES WERE GIVING IT OUT FOR FREE! HE'S GOOD TO KNOW IF YOU NEED BAIL MONEY LOL :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts