LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup people, this parade keeps getting bigger and bigger and better every year, people gave us mad love and when they saw our 3 wheels, everyone went bananas!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to everyone that rode with us, thanks to Marco for getting us in the parade, thanks to my SOLOW CC Fam for allowing me to be part of the fam and in the parade, not as an expectator but as a participant, it was off the hook!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
ES TODO COMPA!

Nice pictures

LA RAZA THROWING UP THE FLAG ALL THE WAY IN THE NYC!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:biggrin:
Originally posted by CHE1@Sep 27 2005, 12:31 PM~3893839
from Califas Too New York.  I like that, cuando pasa este arguende, so I can fly out there next year to visit the big apple and not feel like a fish out of water.  Nice cars.   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
the weekend of 15 de Septiembre, every year it's been like that, this is actually the first year we rolled, we are not a minority no mo' , we are making so many babies..look out NY :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
:biggrin: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
:0 DAYUM!!! I knew that the mexican community was the fastest growing in NYC but DAYUM this was an eye openner...

HEY!!! what day is it going to be next year? I'm thinking of actually doing a study on this; i'm begining to research on the Mexican population growth for Iowa and NYC... :0 :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I' telling you guys, we are finally getting the recognition we deserve, we are getting more organized, Ill post the xact date for next year, like 2 months before, it's too early to know a date as of right now, Thanks for the encouragement fellas, SOLOW CC got big plans for 2006, including my fleetwood :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.