LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in or around New York, NJ, caddys, mini truckers, imports, domestics, bags, cyclinders, juice watever interested in riding out and hittin some switches post up. Let's see how many heads we can gather up and get something going. I met a few of yall at da Drastic BBQ. Slammed strat, second to none, cadi ken, allpro holla lets get it poppin.
Clair you should make the trip from upstate, Jay get at me, Kaz pull out da big body, lets do this.

Let's set something up while we still got decent weather. If I dont rain tonight, I might be out somewhere, just pm me and i see it on my phone. :cool:

Any takers? :dunno:

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
were at?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Psycho631@Nov 14 2008, 09:33 PM~12160096
were at?

whereever and whenever everyone can agree on. Right now I say next Sat somewhere in da city... Times Square, Chelsea, westside, uptown, whatever

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how's Sat night at 9 work for everyone? meetting spot????

·
Registered
150 Posts
that works for me........I went to the city Sunday night kinda spurr of the moment. Hit up time square then chicken and rice spot......mad attention. Im D to do it again.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
aight I like it. saturday night. chicken, rice, times square, switches. get excited. wanna meet up in queens or what?

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Originally posted by QBKS@Nov 19 2008, 11:17 PM~12207859
MY car has heat...

heat what the fuck is that. :angry:

i would love to make a nyc cruise night for lolos BUT we are thinking about this at the wrong time of year us guys with the old shcool lowriders dont know what that word heat is :biggrin:
we will def. check this post out in the spring :cool:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by NYC68droptop@Nov 25 2008, 07:40 PM~12256527
heat what the fuck is that.  :angry:

i would love to make a nyc cruise night for lolos BUT we are thinking about this at the wrong time of year us guys with the old shcool lowriders dont know what that word heat is :biggrin:
we will def. check this post out in the spring :cool:

hahaha I know how that is. Heat worked when it felt like it when i had my Monte Carlo. aight paul, Imma be lookin for you come the spring :biggrin:

secondtonone317 Posted Today, 07:48 AM
  ^ whats good with a power inverter and portable house heater........lol
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts