LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 132928 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats going down in phoenix where does everybody cruise to I'm moving to phoenix this week and i'm going to be down to cruise where's all the riders at ?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
try 2 cruz 75th an indianschool at the taco shop around 1am there always people cruising or 51st ave and thomas............ 4 sum reasons they cruz that late on fri-sat :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AHYEAH I'M FINALLY IN AZ, ANYTHING GOING ON ANY SHOWS
I'M GOING TO TRY TO COME OUT ROLLING THIS WEEKEND
MAYBE I'LL SEE SOME OF YOU CATS, LOOK FOR THE BLUE 67 IMPALA RAG. SEE YA DAMIEN

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
i want to move to phoenix bad,,,ive never been,,,for some reason ,i just wanna go,,,either there or L.V.

·
Registered
17,895 Posts
Originally posted by HATERADE@Sep 3 2003, 08:32 PM
AHYEAH I'M FINALLY IN AZ, ANYTHING GOING ON ANY SHOWS
I'M GOING TO TRY TO COME OUT ROLLING THIS WEEKEND
MAYBE I'LL SEE SOME OF YOU CATS, LOOK FOR THE BLUE 67 IMPALA RAG. SEE YA DAMIEN
wasup? yeah usually its gets pretty tight at the park on sunday afternoons (sueño) people then cruise down 51st and 43rd, or either the car wash is pretty cool just like krazz said :thumbsup: well hope to see you outhere homie :cheesy:

·
Registered
17,895 Posts
o yeah theres a car show next month (october) :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Originally posted by TRU CRUIZERS@Aug 28 2003, 12:59 PM
try 2 cruz 75th an indianschool at the taco shop around 1am there always people cruising or 51st ave and thomas............ 4 sum reasons they cruz that late on fri-sat :biggrin:
Hel yea there are always a bunch of girls there too. And they are always single and ready to mingle. We almost got into a fight there acouple weeks ago cause we took these girls from these gay ass gangstas. What part of PHX you stayn in homie?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Originally posted by purpl7duece+Sep 4 2003, 12:36 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (purpl7duece @ Sep 4 2003, 12:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--TRU CRUIZERS@Aug 28 2003, 12:59 PM
Hel yea there are always a bunch of girls there too. And they are always single and ready to mingle. We almost got into a fight there acouple weeks ago cause we took these girls from these gay ass gangstas. What part of PHX you stayn in homie?[/b][/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'M OUT BY SUPRISE, WHAT SHOW IS NEXT MONTH? WHAT CLUBS ARE YOU GUYS FROM? WHAT CARS YOU DO YOU GUYS HAVE? GOING OUT THIS WEEKEND?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Originally posted by HATERADE@Sep 4 2003, 04:57 PM
I'M OUT BY SUPRISE, WHAT SHOW IS NEXT MONTH? WHAT CLUBS ARE YOU GUYS FROM? WHAT CARS YOU DO YOU GUYS HAVE? GOING OUT THIS WEEKEND?
"surprise" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what is a defector

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
what is a defector
look in the mirror and what you see is a defector
normally a defector is someone who leaves their contry due to politics or fear of their goverment but in your case you defected your home town and all your friends for no good reason

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
YEAH YOU FUCKING COMMUNIST!!!!! YOU LEFT GREAT WA WITH ALL THEM TREES FOR THE DIRT IN AZ!!!!

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by purpl7duece+Sep 6 2003, 12:41 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (purpl7duece @ Sep 6 2003, 12:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--mr impala@Sep 6 2003, 12:38 AM
YEAH YOU FUCKING COMMUNIST!!!!! YOU LEFT GREAT WA WITH ALL THEM TREES FOR THE DIRT IN AZ!!!!
And all the the rust free classics just chillin all over AZ.[/b][/quote]
Yeah AZ is cool to get cars but they are getting expensive from texas and AZ seem like the only 2 dry states

1 - 20 of 132928 Posts