LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 40 of 132928 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
dude I don't understand you you're supposed to be my friend and your talkin shit to me won't answer any of my phone calls or two-ways and I just don't get it. Maybe if I was rick or Cory you would still talk to me. I thought we were better friends than that?

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
FUCK THAT YOU MOVED SO NO ONE LIKES YOU NOW!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
joke's on you My true friends still like me!!! hahahahaha

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
i told u before not to call on the weekends and i tryed to call u back several times and just like before you defected you never respond back

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
TRUE FRIENDS???? THEY ALL CAST YOU OUT OF WA!!!!!! They told you if you didn't leave they were gonna pull an american me on you!!!!!

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Sep 6 2003, 12:50 AM
i told u before not to call on the weekends and i tryed to call u back several times and just like before you defected you never respond back
TELL HIM HOW YOU REALLY FEEL TONY!!!!! DONT HOLD BACK TELL HIM WHAT YOU THINK OF HIM

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
why don't you stay out of other peoples business and go talk shit to someone else.

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by HATERADE@Sep 6 2003, 12:56 AM
why don't you stay out of other peoples business and go talk shit to someone else.
SHUT UP SELL OUT!!!!! GO BACK TO WA. WHERE YOUR REAL HOMIES ARE!!!!!! RANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
my real homies that answer calls when i call to say whats up or who are going to be there and still be my homies wherever i live shit it's not like i've only lived in seattle, i've lived in az before.

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
he is my homie but shit just don't make sense to me

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by HATERADE@Sep 6 2003, 01:03 AM
my real homies that answer calls when i call to say whats up or who are going to be there and still be my homies wherever i live shit it's not like i've only lived in seattle, i've lived in az before.
FUCK STOP CRYING YOU TAKE YOUR SHIT BACK TO WA AND THEN ALL YOUR HOMIES WILL LIKE YOU AGAIN SHIT!!! MAN UP YOU SISSY BITCH

Last edited by mr impala at Sep 6 2003, 01:08 AM

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
what don't make sense i moved on with my life big deal it's not like i don't call you or act like were not friends but like did i freak out and not talk to you when you got married and didn't hang out as much NO!! i was still youre friend like i will be to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but you i just don't get it you should be happy for me. not try to make me feel worse about leaving my friends. I am not whipped like you say i had things going on and i had to leave those situations behind and go on in my life before i had big blowup's

·
Registered
19,959 Posts

what don't make sense i moved on with my life big deal it's not like i don't call you or act like were not friends but like did i freak out and not talk to you when you got married and didn't hang out as much NO!! i was still youre friend like i will be to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but you i just don't get it you should be happy for me. not try to make me feel worse about leaving my friends. I am not whipped like you say i had things going on and i had to leave those situations behind and go on in my life before i had big blowup's

FIRST OF ALL YOU ONLY LIVED THERE TO GO TO SCHOOL IT'S NOT LIKE YOU LIVED THERE FOR ANY OTHER REASON YOU SAY YOU MOVED ON WITH YOUR LIFE ACTUALLY YOU MOVED AWAY FROM YOUR LIFE AND AS FAR AS ME NOT HANGING OUT CAUSE I GOT MARRIED YOU WHERE IN ARIZONA WHEN I GOT MARRIED AND AS ANY MOTHERFUCKER THAT KNOWS ME, KNOWS I DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT AND HANG OUT ALL THE TIME, I WAS AND NEVER WILL BE ON LOCK DOWN SO GET THAT FACT STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU SPEAK ON IT I AM HAPPY THAT YOU BOUGHT A HOUSE BUT YOUR REASON FOR BUYING IT THERE IS BULLSHIT AND YOU AND EVERYBODY ELSE KNOW THAT YOU WOULD HAVE NOT MOVED BACK THERE IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR GIRL I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HER I THINK SHE IS HELLA COOL BUT BE REAL AND HONEST TO YOURSELF AND IF YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT LEAVNG YOUR FREINDS WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO IT?? YOU MUST FEEL GULITY ABOUT MOVING AWAY

Last edited by BIGTONY at Sep 6 2003, 12:27 AM

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by mr impala+Sep 6 2003, 12:07 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr impala @ Sep 6 2003, 12:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--HATERADE@Sep 6 2003, 01:03 AM
FUCK STOP CRYING YOU TAKE YOUR SHIT BACK TO WA AND THEN ALL YOUR HOMIES WILL LIKE YOU AGAIN SHIT!!! MAN UP YOU SISSY BITCH[/b][/quote]
YOUR SO MEAN BRENT

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
so if its not a big deal then why are you making it one why don't you answer my calls and be a friend!

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by HATERADE@Sep 6 2003, 12:26 AM
so if its not a big deal then why are you making it one why don't you answer my calls and be a friend!
ASK YOU SELF THAT I CALLED YOU BACK 3 TIMES LAST FRIDAY NIGHT WHEN I TOLD YOU I WOULD CALL YOU BACK WHEN WE OFF LOADED THE TRAILER AND YOU DIDN'T RESPOND BACK AND ONCE AGAIN I TOLD YOU THE LAST TIME YOU LIVED IN AZ DON'T CALL ME ON THE WEEK ENDS OR WHEN I AM AT A CAR SHOW MON-THRS 12 NOON TO 12 MIDNIGHT

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
ANYWAYS WHAT ELSE IS CRACKING WITH PHOENIX, I WAS OUT ROLLING FOR A LITTLE BIT TONIGHT SEEN SOME RIDES BUT UNFORTUNATELY WAS ROLLING BY MYSELF, WHATS UP FOR TOMORROW NIGHT AND WHO'S GOING TO VEGAS AND THE OCT 19 ST8 CLOWNIN?

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by HATERADE@Sep 6 2003, 12:41 AM
ANYWAYS WHAT ELSE IS CRACKING WITH PHOENIX, I WAS OUT ROLLING FOR A LITTLE BIT TONIGHT SEEN SOME RIDES BUT UNFORTUNATELY WAS ROLLING BY MYSELF, WHATS UP FOR TOMORROW NIGHT AND WHO'S GOING TO VEGAS AND THE OCT 19 ST8 CLOWNIN?
DAMN I THOUGHT AZ WAS CRACKING WAY BETTER LOWRIDER SEEN FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD AND NO ONE OUT ROLLING THAT NOT GOOD TO HERE

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Originally posted by RedDog@Sep 6 2003, 05:57 AM
:uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh:
:0 :0 :0 :0 :0

21 - 40 of 132928 Posts