LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

41 - 60 of 132928 Posts

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Originally posted by TRU CRUIZERS+Sep 6 2003, 02:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TRU CRUIZERS @ Sep 6 2003, 02:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--RedDog@Sep 6 2003, 05:57 AM
:uh:  :uh:  :uh:  :uh:  :uh:  :uh:
:0 :0 :0 :0 :0[/b][/quote]
:ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY+Sep 6 2003, 01:30 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BIGTONY @ Sep 6 2003, 01:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--HATERADE@Sep 6 2003, 12:26 AM
so if its not a big deal then why are you making it one why don't you answer my calls and be a friend!
ASK YOU SELF THAT I CALLED YOU BACK 3 TIMES LAST FRIDAY NIGHT WHEN I TOLD YOU I WOULD CALL YOU BACK WHEN WE OFF LOADED THE TRAILER AND YOU DIDN'T RESPOND BACK AND ONCE AGAIN I TOLD YOU THE LAST TIME YOU LIVED IN AZ DON'T CALL ME ON THE WEEK ENDS OR WHEN I AM AT A CAR SHOW MON-THRS 12 NOON TO 12 MIDNIGHT[/b][/quote]
sounds like a b/f g/f situation.... :angry:

·
Registered
17,895 Posts
should be pretty good tomorrow, but hopefully the weather dont fuk up :(

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by phx rider+Sep 6 2003, 01:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (phx rider @ Sep 6 2003, 01:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 6 2003, 01:30 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--HATERADE
@Sep 6 2003, 12:26 AM
so if its not a big deal then why are you making it one why don't you answer my calls and be a friend!

ASK YOU SELF THAT I CALLED YOU BACK 3 TIMES LAST FRIDAY NIGHT WHEN I TOLD YOU I WOULD CALL YOU BACK WHEN WE OFF LOADED THE TRAILER AND YOU DIDN'T RESPOND BACK AND ONCE AGAIN I TOLD YOU THE LAST TIME YOU LIVED IN AZ DON'T CALL ME ON THE WEEK ENDS OR WHEN I AM AT A CAR SHOW MON-THRS 12 NOON TO 12 MIDNIGHT
sounds like a b/f g/f situation.... :angry:[/b][/quote]
NOPE NOT B/F G/F TYPE OF DEAL JUST SOMEONE DOSEN'T HAVE THE BEST MEMORY FOR DETAILS AND THAT WOULD NOT BE ME

·
Registered
252 Posts
Damien, why is it that whenever you and Tony argue over who's eachothers friend and whatnot , that my name or ricks is in your mouth about it when we have nothing to do with your problems. Friends should be friends, ride or die, here or there. Dont think that because you move that you can go and flap your lip now, cause you gotta come home sometime bro, and I'd hate to see ya catch an ass whoopin cause ya got jabber jaw and lippy a computer screen. Keep the rest of our names out cha mouth when it comes to your personal politics. You already know how to reach me, aint nothing changed.
:angry: :angry:

·
Registered
17,895 Posts
so did any of you guys cruised on Sunday? It was pretty tight at the park :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
i went out cruising for awhile but didn't really see anybody i knew. cruised 51st and backdown thomas and mcdowell where was all these cars at i seen some rides but not a whole lot like i remeber it back when ilived here before.

·
Registered
17,895 Posts
Originally posted by chubsdaddycustoms+Sep 10 2003, 12:44 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chubsdaddycustoms @ Sep 10 2003, 12:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--impala_1962_ss_slow_lane@Sep 10 2003, 12:38 AM
so did any of you guys cruised on Sunday? It was pretty tight at the park  :cheesy:
WWWASSSSUUUPPP alll you slow lane locos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it chubs dogg[/b][/quote]
was up homie :cheesy: did you guys fix the pump on the caddy? youll propably see some of us at your shop sat night :cool:

·
Registered
17,895 Posts
Originally posted by HATERADE@Sep 10 2003, 11:05 AM
i went out cruising for awhile but didn't really see anybody i knew. cruised 51st and backdown thomas and mcdowell where was all these cars at i seen some rides but not a whole lot like i remeber it back when ilived here before.
did you go in at the park?

·
Registered
17,895 Posts
Originally posted by kraz13@Sep 14 2003, 11:12 PM
What's up Chubs!!! :biggrin: :cool: it was a nice turnout!
yeah it was except i got there kind of late :( how was the westside? :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
that blue 66 that was hopping was getting up nice. at billys shop although luis from da riders was swinging pretty good too. :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Originally posted by TRU CRUIZERS@Sep 15 2003, 10:50 AM
that blue 66 that was hopping was getting up nice. at billys shop although luis from da riders was swinging pretty good too. :biggrin: :biggrin:
billys shop correctioin chubs's shop

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Originally posted by chubsdaddycustoms+Sep 15 2003, 01:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chubsdaddycustoms @ Sep 15 2003, 01:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--TRU CRUIZERS@Sep 15 2003, 10:50 AM
that blue 66 that was hopping was getting up nice. at billys shop although luis from da riders was swinging pretty good too. :biggrin:  :biggrin:
billys shop correctioin chubs's shop[/b][/quote]
:0

41 - 60 of 132928 Posts