LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cool episode. black then sprayed with silver flake then blue flake then gold :thumbsup:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No pics just watch the show :biggrin:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Paul Jr said its one of the coolest paint jobs he'd ever seen. He said "it looks pretty speckly" :roflmao:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn it has spinners with like 4 star spinners that spin in opposite directions :0

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn, Paul Sr just gave Jr a new Harley. I wanna be in that family :tears:

Hell I'd just like to work there, they paid to get Vinny a new roof for his house once :thumbsup:

That is one company that takes care of its people :cool:

·
Registered
7,746 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO@Aug 5 2005, 09:34 PM~3549373
damn,  Paul Sr just gave Jr a new Harley.  I wanna be in that family :tears:

Hell I'd just like to work there, they paid to get Vinny a new roof for his house once :thumbsup:

That is one company that takes care of its people  :cool:
you know how much they're rakin in from the show?

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by I-beam@Aug 6 2005, 04:36 AM~3549382
you know how much they're rakin in from the show?
I wouldn't think the show would pay them that much but just in royalties from the 70 different licenses they got for hats, shirts, clocks, toys, etc plus not to mention all the $150,000 bikes they crank out I'd imagine a pretty penny ;)

I remember seein that Donald Trump said he don't make squat from doing The Apprentice so I'd think it would be the same for OCC. but American Chopper is a more popular show so I dunno maybe they are bringin in huge $$$ from it.

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They used a lawn mower engine :confused:

·
Registered
7,746 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO@Aug 5 2005, 09:39 PM~3549393
I wouldn't think the show would pay them that much but just in royalties from the 70 different licenses they got for hats, shirts, clocks, toys, etc plus not to mention all the $150,000 bikes they crank out I'd imagine a pretty penny ;)

I remember seein that Donald Trump said he don't make squat from doing The Apprentice so I'd think it would be the same for OCC.  but American Chopper is a more popular show so I dunno  maybe they are bringin in huge $$$ from it.
Donald Trumps a bullshitter :uh:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It was done for Dixie Choppers Lawnmowers, never heard of them but ok. They didn't do a front fender though :(

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by I-beam@Aug 6 2005, 04:52 AM~3549437
Donald Trumps a bullshitter :uh:

Yeah that's true too. He said once he was like the highest paid actor or something like that then a reporter called him on it and he said "yeah I meant for that time slot" :uh:

Trump uses too much borrowed money that's why he always ends up filing for bankruptcy or coming close. I hate borrowing money to pay for something else. I mean damn I don't even take out cash advances on my credit card :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts