LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post what you got for sale. For some reason lots of reproduction parts aren't made for the Caprice like the original door panels. The only make patch panels for the bottom of the front fenders, no hood repro, no trunk lid, no doors. They make floor and trunk pans. Anways, you get the ideal, just post what you got.

·
Registered
842 Posts
YEAH I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ITS HELLA HARD TO FIND PARTS FOR 1970 IMPALAS OR CAPRICE'S...I HAD A HARD TIME FINDING PARTS FOR MY 70 BUT SOME HOW I FOUND WHAT I NEEDED SO IF YOU COME ACROSS PARTS GET EM CUZ LATER YOU WONT FIND NOTHING...GOOD LUCK...!!:thumbsupI GOTTA A EXTRA HOOD BUT IM N CALI...

·
Little Buddy
12,921 Posts
(1967-1970 impala or caprice, belair)
chrome lower trailing arms
reinforced and have new bushings
$150 shipped
( not perfect chrome 7 of 10) they are used

·
Registered
422 Posts
ttt i got a 70 impala i need some :biggrin:

i need a driver side quarter panel molding

i need a wiper switch

i need a rear def switch

i may need a front and rear stock coils

·
Registered
487 Posts
I have all the side glass, ac parts. both doors dr side is dented. front and rear window cranks. back of hood moulding and alot of misc parts. I will take some picture in a few days and post them. I would like to get rid of as much as possable so I will sell parts for a fair price so I will not put prices tell me what you are willing to pay. I know how hard its restoring a car. I had to buy a 70 custom parts car to get what I need. and I have a lot of parts left over.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Originally posted by IMPALALIFESTYLE@Feb 12 2010, 09:33 PM~16598420
1969/1970 IMPALA/CAPRICE ORIGINAL METAL
FENDER SKIRTS WITH MOUNTING BRACKETS
What you asking for these

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Anybody got a set of skirts thy want to sell hit me up ! And I need a hood rust free !
Let me know if anybody is trying to sell
thanks

·
Registered
370 Posts
I HAVE A N.O.S. LOWER GRILL FOR A 70.......$150.00

N.O.S. HEADLIGHT BEZELS, NEED TO BE REPLATED,EXCELLENT SHAPE, NO PITTING $180.00

1 - 20 of 59 Posts