LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
R-N-M Customz
Joined
·
20,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE A SET OF PREMIEM SPORTWAYS TWO ARE NEW AND TWO HAVE A LITTLE WEAR FROM BEING ON A CAR WITH EXTENDED A-ARMS BUT THEY HOLD AIR AND STILL HAVE ALOT OF LIFE LEFT.... ;)




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
cuanto
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by SUPREME69@Oct 15 2007, 03:07 PM~9006569
FOR WHAT THOSE ARE FAT WHITES, YOU WANT THIN WHITES.
fuck i cant do shit on here w/o u right after me , who cares what they are just asked fuck :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,349 Posts
Originally posted by Bowtie Legacy@Oct 15 2007, 02:10 PM~9006585
fuck i cant do shit on here w/o u right after me , who cares what they are just asked fuck  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

gotta make sure you aint buying shit you dont need so you can hurry up and finish that 61 :biggrin: if you aint buying dont need to waste the mans time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by SUPREME69@Oct 15 2007, 03:19 PM~9006657
gotta make sure you aint buying shit you dont need so you can hurry up and finish that 61 :biggrin:  if you aint buying dont need to waste the mans time.
ive got people always hitting me up for stuff just so i know fool and just worry about fixing ur 69 :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,349 Posts
Originally posted by Bowtie Legacy@Oct 15 2007, 02:32 PM~9006752
ive got people always hitting me up for stuff just so i know fool and just worry about fixing ur 69  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

well buy these fat whites and ill buy them off you in a few months, when i get my other set of old school rims :0 :0 :0 ;)
 

·
R-N-M Customz
Joined
·
20,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
make offers or trades ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by SUPREME69@Oct 15 2007, 03:39 PM~9006811
well buy these fat whites and ill buy them off you in a few months, when i get my other set of old school rims :0  :0  :0  ;)
get some daytons already :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,349 Posts
Originally posted by Bowtie Legacy@Oct 15 2007, 02:47 PM~9006851
get some daytons already  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

i really did think about it and i wanted the set you have. but its just not my style. its either old school bolt-ons or cross laced z's ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by SUPREME69@Oct 15 2007, 03:49 PM~9006868
i really did think about it and i wanted the set you have. but its just not my style. its either old school bolt-ons or cross laced z's ;)
i thought ur style was tall guys with blue eyes :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,349 Posts
Originally posted by Bowtie Legacy@Oct 15 2007, 02:51 PM~9006877
i thought ur style was tall guys with blue eyes  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

:uh: why did you just describe the pete sta? and quit fucking up homies topic. im trying to pick up these tires for real and your fucking it up for me :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
R-N-M Customz
Joined
·
20,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by SUPREME69@Oct 15 2007, 01:48 PM~9006858
trade for the top color bar??


INTERESTED HOMIE...... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by SUPREME69@Oct 15 2007, 03:52 PM~9006887
:uh:  why did you just describe the pete sta? and quit fucking up homies topic. im trying to pick up these tires for real and your fucking it up for me :biggrin:  :biggrin:
i am trying to get them too, thats why i replied :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by SUPREME69@Oct 15 2007, 04:03 PM~9006948
location???

i got a deal in process bowtie sorry take a seat :biggrin:

lol yeah ur probably need them more then me , being that i just got some more 1/2s this weekend :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,349 Posts
Originally posted by Bowtie Legacy@Oct 15 2007, 03:06 PM~9006965
lol  yeah ur probably need them more then me , being that i just got some more 1/2s this weekend  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

just add them to my other 2 sets i got ;) never know when you gonna need a spare :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by SUPREME69@Oct 15 2007, 04:07 PM~9006976
just add them to my other 2 sets i got ;)  never know when you gonna need a spare :cool:
3 sets on 1in :0 :0 :0 :0 :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,349 Posts
Originally posted by Bowtie Legacy@Oct 15 2007, 03:08 PM~9006979
3 sets on 1in  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0

:no: 1 thin whites, 1 fat whites :0 :0 forgot to tell you about that score a while back.
 
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Top