LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 246837 Posts

·
mmmnnnaaahhh!
7,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember when everyone was getting ready for Saturday nights on Richmond AVE. It use to be the shit. Everybody would go there rain or shine. Yeah I know some punks messed it up for everyone but you got to admit it was still bad [email protected]@. We need to get a spot like that together again. Man there is no where to cruise nowadays. We need to do something.

·
Super Moderator
113,320 Posts
that shit died years ago when someone invited all the chinos and wannabe gangsters to that strip.

·
Registered
47,194 Posts
i havent been there in a while. i used to go every chance i could get in my m/c.

id still like to cruise , wheres the spot??

·
Registered
47,194 Posts
i remember when t town was peters wildlife. then it came t town. and all the hard heads came out. i rather ride on westheimer but theres nothing but rice. richmond is kind of bumpy for a lifted ride...

·
Super Moderator
113,320 Posts
what we need is another memorial park with straight flowing cars just cruising down the park.

·
Throws away monies....
8,565 Posts
man, houstons dead. it sucks here cus everyone is too much into the whole bling-bling wannabe rapper/superstar thing and low-lows aren't good enough for them. me and my gal were out the other night and i saw one low..A REAL FLASHBACK type of low. it was a fullsize chevy pickup with a TILT BED, remember those?? he had Ontario, Canada plates and made a right turn off westheimer to richmond and all i could think is that he was gonna be disappointed like a mofo if he came all this way just for THAT. but i agree, it'd be nice to have something here again....

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Yea I use to cruise 75th street Mason park back in the day. I don't let that stop me though........you can still catch me cruisin in my 64' 4dr or my 64' drop every little chance I get!!! :cool:

·
Throws away monies....
8,565 Posts
Originally posted by firmelows@Nov 10 2004, 11:35 AM
yeah there use to be a bunch of spots-Irvington-Mason a lot of diffrent places.......we really need to start this back up again.
[snapback]2380367[/snapback]​
Irvington was ok, no Mason park though.

Anyone remember Mexican Park in Jacinto City? Thats old skool. :biggrin:

It'd be nice to have another cruise spot, but it'll never happen here again. Too much bling-bling, I'm a wannabe rapper/superstar/platinum/SeanJohn wearin fags.

Ride for yourself and hookup with some of these fools on here for some small cruises.

Ahhhhhh.....those were the days... :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Yea .........any suggestions? There was talk a while back of using the old drive-in theater property off of Redbluff & 225 in Pasadena. There would be a cover of $5.00 or so to come in and chill,cruise, bbq, hop, or whatever.At the same time it would cut down on all the troublemakers. :cool: This fee would pay for the use and upkeeping of the property. Never heard anything more about it. :(

·
Super Moderator
113,320 Posts
Originally posted by dj short dog@Nov 10 2004, 11:46 AM
Yea .........any suggestions? There was talk a while back of using the old drive-in theater property off of Redbluff & 225 in Pasadena. There would be a cover of $5.00 or so to come in and chill,cruise, bbq, hop, or whatever.At the same time it would cut down on all the troublemakers. :cool:  This fee would pay for the use and upkeeping of the property. Never heard anything more about it. :(
[snapback]2380397[/snapback]​
that would be nice. close to the freeway also. :cool:

1 - 20 of 246837 Posts