LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mr Chuco
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice so it means my brand new set of OG 100 spokes center gold made back in 1995 an had never been used are $6500 it have the nice looking chrome an gold not like the new ones !!!this is the full set with 3wing kos OG Daytons adapters !!! Any one interested hit me up I’m in Texas $6300 pick up or might work something out !!! mr Chuco 9794503755 !!!!
Wheel Automotive lighting Light Automotive tire Tire
Automotive tire Tire Rim Gold Alloy wheel
Wood Gear Tool Auto part Art

·
Registered
260 Posts
LMFAO.............$6300.......Bahahhahhahaaaaa!!!!!!$4k tops anything more than that your adding sentimental value on your end...

Reactions: MylsBee

·
Mr Chuco
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LMFAO.............$6300.......Bahahhahhahaaaaa!!!!!!$4k tops anything more than that your adding sentimental value on your end...
With that you can only get a set of chinassssss LMFAO !!! If you find me a set for $4k let me know I buy it on a heartbeat ese !!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Im here in LA and I can get "All gold china's" (100 spoke or 72 spoke)for $3200 with tires or "Center Gold Chinas"(100 spoke or 72 spoke) with tires for $2800.......sentimental value is a bitch when you dont want to let shit go.....LOL.

·
Mr Chuco
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im here in LA and I can get "All gold china's" (100 spoke or 72 spoke)for $3200 with tires or "Center Gold Chinas"(100 spoke or 72 spoke) with tires for $2800.......sentimental value is a bitch when you dont want to let shit go.....LOL.
You talking about chinas mines are real OG center gold Daytons you can’t get no new OG Daytons only chrome or used or rebuilt that main be like riding on some fake ass chinas LMFAO !!! Don’t hate if you can buy a set of center gold Daytons an if you don’t like the price just keep moving on ese !!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
You talking about chinas mines are real OG center gold Daytons you can’t get no new OG Daytons only chrome or used or rebuilt that main be like riding on some fake ass chinas LMFAO !!! Don’t hate if you can buy a set of center gold Daytons an if you don’t like the price just keep moving on ese !!!
Like i said " Sentimental value is a bitch when your trying to sell something thats not worth what you think is worth." not hating as everyone on whittier blvd knows. its all love in reality but just so you know and can sleep easy at night, I own a set of all gold Daytons triple stamped with serial#s(dish,front hub,back hub) 72 spokes on my midnight candy green 68 impala and I also own china's on a caddy that I smash ass on the weekends. And......no one really cares when your cruising on the weekends. Mucho Love Cucho.:love::love::love::love::love:

·
Phoenix Chapter President
6,458 Posts
These are super clean what are the other ones in the back ground with the wide white wall tires?
Nice so it means my brand new set of OG 100 spokes center gold made back in 1995 an had never been used are $6500 it have the nice looking chrome an gold not like the new ones !!!this is the full set with 3wing kos OG Daytons adapters !!! Any one interested hit me up I’m in Texas $6300 pick up or might work something out !!! mr Chuco 9794503755 !!!! View attachment 2028197 View attachment 2028198 View attachment 2028199

·
Registered
260 Posts
These are super clean what are the other ones in the back ground with the wide white wall tires?
whats up mutherfucker where have you been? Last time I seen you was at Freakytales funeral....check your pm's bro I need another Clean set of Daytons!!!!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
nope, just you because your special( shortbus special)
You seem to have a lot of knowledge. It's really a shame you choose to be such a fuckin asshole everyday. Instead of being a positive person, you just beat people down, based on their opinion, or skin color. Real sad. It's not too late to change.

·
Registered
260 Posts
You seem to have a lot of knowledge. It's really a shame you choose to be such a fuckin asshole everyday. Instead of being a positive person, you just beat people down, based on their opinion, or skin color. Real sad. It's not too late to change.
I'm definitely hundreds of miles far from it but you choose to see ones twisted humor as being racist or as you call it a effin-a'hole. You cant see the fact that Ive been pulling your strings off of a screen name (White Man) at your own expense. But when you come on a forum and give bad advice to new lowriders(which you have) I have to correct the nonsense. Trust me when I say this. I have super thick interweb skin from being on layitlow for almost a decade and a half and I can tell that you are new booty. So here it is--------> Much Love and Respect White Man, from me to you.
Hair Forehead Joint Head Lip

·
Registered
214 Posts
I didn't give bad advice. I just gave advice that you didn't agree with, so you say it's wrong. That's what forums are all about, people's opinions. You really need to stop showing those pictures. Your showing the world what you really like to look at. Time to grow up now. Start acting like the adult, you claim to be.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I didn't give bad advice. I just gave advice that you didn't agree with, so you say it's wrong. That's what forums are all about, people's opinions. You really need to stop showing those pictures. Your showing the world what you really like to look at. Time to grow up now. Start acting like the adult, you claim to be.
and some peoples inexperienced opinions are just that " opinions " with no factual basis behind it.The more I hear your inner thoughts being typed on here by you the more I start to realize you have a lot more of living to do. Smoke weed everyday and laugh at everything that is obviously funny. Including yourself.

Reactions: rhlozano
1 - 17 of 17 Posts