LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1










96 Spoke all chrome 14 in OG Etched Zeniths

14x7 2 full reverse and 2 standards

Zenith is etched at the valve stem
 

·
SPELL CHECK
Joined
·
21,743 Posts
Whoever balanced those wheels has no clue!!! Not only did they use WAY too much weight, they used hammer-on weights on chrome wheels! :twak: :nono:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive got a set of 4 OG Premium Sportways as well. Used with good tread on them still.

14 inch medium factory white walls

$200 for all 4.....not cokers, the real deal :cool:

Local pick up in the SJ Valley area

Tracy,Stockton,Modesto,Fresno,Sac, Oakland,SF
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Sep 28 2007, 10:36 AM~8888968
Whoever balanced those wheels has no clue!!! Not only did they use WAY too much weight, they used hammer-on weights on chrome wheels! :twak: :nono:

Boyz in Stockton :roflmao: on Charter.

BUT..they were the only ones who had 175/75 shaved in stock at time ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,898 Posts
Originally posted by JustRite@Sep 28 2007, 09:11 AM~8888774










96 Spoke all chrome 14 in OG Etched Zeniths

14x7  2 full reverse and 2 standards

Zenith is etched at the valve stem
:0 :cool:
 

·
SPELL CHECK
Joined
·
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by JustRite@Sep 28 2007, 01:39 PM~8888989
Boyz in Stockton  :roflmao:  on Charter.

BUT..they were the only ones who had 175/75 shaved in stock at time  ;)
That's cool, but I would have gone ballistic on their asses. That's happened to me a few times, where I've specified to use the stick-on weights, etc., I go back and the fools did hammer-on weights and/or didn't properly balance them. I would DEMAND that they would re-do them correctly. Nobody fucks with my chrome. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Single OG 520 13 skinny whitewall................ $50 or trade for 2 Supreme KO's :biggrin:

used but good tread and Original (not coker)

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ill toss in 4 Dayton 3 bar KO's gold with the wheels. Rough as they need to be re dipped but they are real Dayton KO's. :cool:
 

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
Joined
·
15,201 Posts
Originally posted by JustRite@Sep 28 2007, 11:40 AM~8889834
Single OG 520 13 skinny whitewall................  $50 or trade for 2 Supreme KO's :biggrin:

used but good tread and Original  (not coker)


I COULD USE THIS ONE ...PM ME HOMIE. :cool:
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top