LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok my friend i need some 24's or some 26's for my 2001 tahoe...not sure what kind...i need help with that...i need info on safety...measurements ...fits..let me know :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
I hear with 24's you need to upgrade your brakes to be safe

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by goldilocs@Oct 16 2003, 05:52 PM
ok my friend i need some 24's or some 26's for my 2001 tahoe...not sure what kind...i need help with that...i need info on safety...measurements ...fits..let me know :biggrin:
HOW MUCH IS HE WORKIN WITH,,,,,24 WITH TIRE STARTING AT 4200.....BUT THERE ALOT OF DEALS ON EBAY....SOME DEALS I CANT EVEN BEAT.....RIGTH NOW THE BEST TIME TO BUY....EVERYONE IS SO SLOW.PRICE ARE DROPPIN...FAST

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
I just put 22's onmy burban last night and I think that is cool enough. Its cool when you got hook ups rims and tires 1500 ;)

·
Registered
18,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by homeboyz+Oct 16 2003, 11:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (homeboyz @ Oct 16 2003, 11:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--goldilocs@Oct 16 2003, 05:52 PM
HOW MUCH IS HE WORKIN WITH,,,,,24 WITH TIRE STARTING AT 4200.....BUT THERE ALOT OF DEALS ON EBAY....SOME DEALS I CANT EVEN BEAT.....RIGTH NOW THE BEST TIME TO BUY....EVERYONE IS SO SLOW.PRICE ARE DROPPIN...FAST[/b][/quote]
he would be me...and i really want some 24's...ill holla when i know exactly what i want :)

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by goldilocs+Oct 16 2003, 06:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goldilocs @ Oct 16 2003, 06:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 16 2003, 11:01 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--goldilocs
@Oct 16 2003, 05:52 PM

HOW MUCH IS HE WORKIN WITH,,,,,24 WITH TIRE STARTING AT 4200.....BUT THERE ALOT OF DEALS ON EBAY....SOME DEALS I CANT EVEN BEAT.....RIGTH NOW THE BEST TIME TO BUY....EVERYONE IS SO SLOW.PRICE ARE DROPPIN...FAST
he would be me...and i really want some 24's...ill holla when i know exactly what i want :)[/b][/quote]
PM ME YOU KNOW ILL HOOK YOU UP...

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Hey homeboyz I dont wanna ruin the subject im gonna be finishing the paint on my blazer by the end of this month. Im starting to price some 20" gold wire spinners. Iv noticed people talking about pinnicles, zeniths, and so on. COuld you give me a good explination of what that stuff means. :( Iv noticed you hook people up so end of this month I think ill get my rims through you, but could you explain to my what these things mean and how much you would charge?

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by /\Chris/\@Oct 16 2003, 09:24 PM
Hey homeboyz I dont wanna ruin the subject im gonna be finishing the paint on my blazer by the end of this month. Im starting to price some 20" gold wire spinners. Iv noticed people talking about pinnicles, zeniths, and so on. COuld you give me a good explination of what that stuff means. :( Iv noticed you hook people up so end of this month I think ill get my rims through you, but could you explain to my what these things mean and how much you would charge?
BEST TO CALL ME..

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Soon to be gold leafed :0

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by homeboyz@Oct 17 2003, 10:48 PM
HUM I GOT A GOLD LEAF TOO....BUT MIKE LAMERSON DID MINE...
Angelo will do mine ;) Put sounds in it yesterday 2 tv's 22's door handles billet grille and antenna and going to the exhaust shop in an hour and ive only had it a couple weeks ;)

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by mr impala+Oct 18 2003, 10:39 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr impala @ Oct 18 2003, 10:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--homeboyz@Oct 17 2003, 10:48 PM
HUM I GOT A GOLD LEAF TOO....BUT MIKE LAMERSON DID MINE...
Angelo will do mine ;) Put sounds in it yesterday 2 tv's 22's door handles billet grille and antenna and going to the exhaust shop in an hour and ive only had it a couple weeks ;)[/b][/quote]
NICE DAILY :0

1 - 14 of 14 Posts