LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
{OHANA CAR CLUB} EXTENDS THEIR WELCOME TO ALL CAR CLUBS AND INDIVIDUAL CAR OWNERS OF THEIR RESPECTED STYLES TO THEIR 1ST. ANNUAL {FOOD & TOY DRIVE} ON 11/11/07 SUNDAY. THE DRIVE SHOW WILL BE AT:

LITTLE RAY'S BARBER SHOP
1256 W. MISSION BLVD.
ONTARIO, CA. 91761

THERE WILL BE LIVE DJ MUSIC, 50/50 RAFFLE PRIZES, FOOD VENDERS, AND MORE TO ADD. DRIVE STARTING TIME IS AT 8AM TO 10 AM. PUBICATION AND NEWS MEDIA ARE WELCOME. DRIVE STARTS AT 10 AM TO 5PM. PARTICIPANTS ARE ASKED TO BRING FOOD OR TOY OF AT LEAST 20.00 IN VALUE FOR FAMILIES IN NEED AND MOST ALL THE CHILDREN :cheesy: FOR THIS UPCOMING HOLIDAYS. FOR FURTHER DETAILS OR INFO. CONTACT RAY(323816-3494 OR BY EMAIL: [email protected]

·
Registered
206 Posts
Ohana,

I wanted to know when you'll have a flyer up? I would like to show my members on our upcoming meeting.

Mark your calendar for Saturday, October 20, 2007 to support us on our crusie nite. I gave one of your members a flyer at G2G crusie nite.

Thanks,
Christy
http://www.antiquestyle.org/

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
We are working on a flyer and we will get it out as soon as we can. If we don"t then you can email me and i will give you the imformation. but we are trying ray silva ohana so cal

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Originally posted by JROCK@Sep 28 2007, 10:51 PM~8893068
{OHANA CAR CLUB} EXTENDS THEIR WELCOME TO ALL CAR CLUBS AND INDIVIDUAL CAR OWNERS OF THEIR RESPECTED STYLES TO THEIR 1ST. ANNUAL {FOOD & TOY DRIVE} ON 11/11/07 SUNDAY. THE DRIVE SHOW WILL BE AT:

LITTLE RAY'S BARBER SHOP
                              1256 W. MISSION BLVD.
                              ONTARIO, CA. 91761

THERE WILL BE LIVE DJ MUSIC, 50/50 RAFFLE PRIZES,  FOOD VENDERS, AND MORE TO ADD. DRIVE STARTING TIME IS AT 8AM TO 10 AM. PUBICATION AND NEWS MEDIA ARE WELCOME. DRIVE STARTS AT 10 AM TO 5PM. PARTICIPANTS ARE ASKED TO BRING FOOD OR TOY OF AT LEAST 20.00 IN VALUE FOR FAMILIES IN NEED AND MOST ALL THE CHILDREN :cheesy:  FOR THIS UPCOMING HOLIDAYS. FOR FURTHER DETAILS OR INFO. CONTACT RAY(323816-3494 OR BY EMAIL:  [email protected]

1 - 20 of 47 Posts