LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I will mention your car show on my new "Calendar of Events" segment of my radio program. Hope that everyone has fun.

·
Registered
385 Posts
A few trophies are coming but I can't be there as I'm already committed elsewhere. Hope the event is a success.

TTT

Victor "The Trophy Guy" :cool:

·
Registered
385 Posts
So what's up Big Ray... you guys ready....

Victor "The Trophy Guy" :cool:

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
Hope you guys had a good turn out :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
I WANT TO THANK EVERYBODY THAT CAME OUT FOR THE FOOD AND TOY DRIVE. A SPECIAL THANKS TO JAMES JROCK FOR POSTTING THE EVENT ON LAY IT LOW AND FOR TAKING THE PICS. ALSO THANKS TO ALEX FROM GANGS TO GRACE FOR HIS HELP IN POSTTING THE FLYER AND ALL THE OTHER THINGS HE PUT ON THE PAGE AND FOR HIS SUPPORT FROM THE BEGINNING AND ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE NIGHT CROWD DAYS. I WANT TO THANK THE GUYS FROM GRINDER HAVEN FOR THE GREAT TACOS, RANCHO GRANDE FOR THE MEXICAN FOOD. TO VICTOR THE TROPHY GUY FOR THE GREAT LOOKING TROPHYS ( let us know when you have your event :biggrin: ). I WANT TO THANK RAMON FOR THE USES OF THE PARKING LOT. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THANKS IS TO MY GUYS,RAY jr,ART,MIKE,RUSS,HERBE,JASON,AND JAMES. THERE WAS GREAT CARS,GREAT FOOD,AND A GREAT TIME FOR ALL. I HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY FOR ARE NEXT EVENT OR WHAT EVER WE DO IN THE UP AND COMING YEAR. AGAIN THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY.

RAY SILVA CEO

OHANA SO CAL

P.S. ALEX , ARE HEADS ARE UP AND LOOKING FORWARD. :biggrin: :thumbsup: :wave: :rofl:

·
Registered
712 Posts
hope you guys had a great turnout, but a lot of our members had family events going on but we wil be there for your next event!
TRADITION CAR CLUB :thumbsup: :puffin:

21 - 40 of 47 Posts