To all who is not going to Vegas this year come by next weekend and hang out with us.... For any information on this show PM me or click on the link to the show website in my signature... Hope to see some Ohio Ryders come out!!!!
Charleston Boulevard Rod Run
and Doo ***
October 4-7, 2007
Thursday October 4:
* Registration opens at noon- Kanawha Boulevard and Capitol Street
* Reception for Sponsors, Volunteers & Registered Vehicle guests- 6 PM at the Charleston House Hotel.
* Vendors and Concessions open.
* "Cruise In" on the Boulevard
* Movie at Magic Island
* Concert at Haddad Park - Mark IV - 7:30 PM
* 50/50, Engine and Transmission Raffle Tickets available all days.
Friday October 5:
* Registration Open- 8 AM Kanawha Boulevard at Capitol Street
* "Cruise In" for registered vehicles
* Swap-vendors & Concessions open
* Spouse tours - Holiday Inn
* Volleyball - 12-5pm at Magic Island
* First Burnout event-competition 6PM at Appalachian Tire on Clendenin Street.
* Ladies Car Maintenance Seminar - 2PM Holiday Inn.
* Paint Buffing Demo - 4PM Holiday Inn
* Poker Walk - 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM - Holiday Inn
* Record Hop- Jitterbug Contest- Kanawha Boulevard at Holiday Inn- 4:00 PM
* Route 60 Cruise (TBA)
* Door prize giveaways all day.
* Shaggin' on the Levee & Evening Concert - Haddad Park
* Evening Doo *** Concert- Haddad Park- featuring The Esquires 7PM
* Movies at Magic Island
* Charleston Area Cruise - self guided tour (see maps at registration or information centers)
* Concert at Magic Island - Three Fold Theory - 7:00 PM
* DJ music on Magic Island
Saturday October 6:
* Registration open at 8 AM- Kanawha Boulevard at Capitol Street (Note: the registration tent may move towards the State Capitol on the Boulevard as we fill up the area we used last year.)
* Car Show Day! 8AM to 10PM
* Swap & Vendors open until 10PM
* Ladies Car Maintenance Seminar- 11AM
* Sound Off event - Magic Island - 12pm (This is an offically sanctioned event of the USAC)
* Sound Off Awards - upon completion of event - Magic Island
* Volleyball at Magic Island - 12-5pm
* Hydraulic Show - 11AM - Courthouse parking lot
* Hydraulic Show Awards - after the hydraulic competition is completed
* "Drag Contest" - at or near Magic Island - TBA
* Burnout Trophy event 5PM at Appalachian Tire.
* Poker Walk - 10 AM - 2 PM Holiday Inn
* Dance Party at Magic Island - TBA
* Evening Doo *** Concert - Haddad Park- featuring Catch-A-Wave
* Paint Buffing Demo 11AM & 4PM - Holiday Inn
* Ladies car maintenance seminar - Holiday Inn
* Door prize giveaways all day
* Engine build on the Blvd - 2PM
* Movies at Magic Island
* Fireworks show!
* DJ Music all day
Sunday October 7:
* Gospel Singers at Haddad Park- 10:30 AM- Jay Humphries Trio
* Swap & Vendors open at (10:30AM?)
* Sponsor Trophy Awards by Mayor 1PM
* Drawing for Chevrolet & Ford Engines
* Drawing for the Chevrolet & Ford Transmissions
* Drawing for the 50/50 Raffle AS WELL AS THE LAS VEGAS WEEKEND GIVEAWAY AND $100 CASH PRIZE!
* Door prize drawings all day.
* 50/50 Raffle drawing- Awards Ceremony
* Drawing for Las Vegas trip- Awards Ceremony
* Drawing for cash prize- Awards Ceremony
* "Cruise In"/car show