LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

13961 - 13980 of 13989 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Wish I was gonna be taking the deuce, but I'm still getting everything straightened out. Hope to be able to cruise a bit this summer... even it is a "rat low" right now haha

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ill be there with my blue towncar.
Was up there but got a late start, and the GPS kept taking me over to uppity rich neighborhood lol. A LOT of nice rides up there, that pink 62 caught my eye REAL quick, and then when I found out it was a chick I was like WHOA! The green 64 & red 62 couldn't have been posed better either, hopefully I'll be able to get my shit wrapped over the winter and be able to 3 wheel dis bish.

See y'all in a couple weeks!
Trying to figure out if I can make this work, gets over at 4 & I don't have to be at work till 7:30, but that doesn't leave me a lot of time for traffic or anything... I'll probably be there lol. Got my deuce started and raised up today, and the new rims should be here Thursday, so I MIGHT just make that my excuse to head up there :D

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Always a good show. The Glasshouse from Cleveland took Best of Show. My homies black 64 rag, Black Jack, was bangin'. The pink deuce from Missouri is always popping and she drives that car. Next stop Majestics Toronto picnic July 9th.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yea that Glasshouse & black rag top were dope too! Too many dope rides to name em all lol. I seen an orange 64 when I was pulling in, but didn't make it over to where it was parked before it started raining. We dipped when the rain started, I didn't think it would stop so quick.

·
FuCk EuRrOnE
5,461 Posts
I don't do Facebook, but I finally grew up and do Instagram lol

13961 - 13980 of 13989 Posts