LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any info. on how or if there is a way to convert old style canister to an upto date srcew on oil filter for 65 impala. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Originally posted by schmidt64@Oct 26 2003, 01:23 AM
mr. gasket makes a kit to do it, pretty easy swap.
:biggrin:
the mister gasket one is crap, it will leak. Don't waste your money. I had that one and a TD performance one, that one is junk too. they both gave me trouble. I spent the money and got the proper one from GM and no problems at all and just as easy to install.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by skandalouz+Oct 26 2003, 07:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (skandalouz @ Oct 26 2003, 07:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--schmidt64@Oct 26 2003, 01:23 AM
mr. gasket makes a kit to do it, pretty easy swap.
:biggrin:
the mister gasket one is crap, it will leak. Don't waste your money. I had that one and a TD performance one, that one is junk too. they both gave me trouble. I spent the money and got the proper one from GM and no problems at all and just as easy to install.[/b][/quote]
Hey, thanks for the in put. Got one at napa parts for $16.95 it seems to be holding alright.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts