LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the first one is, does anyone know what this frame is from, it has no markings and it has such a differnt shape than my lowrider and any other frame i have seen, its shape is in the back .

and the second one is, does anyone know where to get some 24" strait forks for my new cruiser project.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I don't think FnR makes a 24" stright springer, you may have to use a 26" fork or look for an original schwinn 24" springer.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Originally posted by adx_lolo@Aug 22 2005, 11:30 AM~3669397
the first one is, does anyone know what this frame is from, it has no markings and it has such a differnt shape than my lowrider and any other frame i have seen, its shape is in the back .

and the second one is, does anyone know where to get some 24" strait forks for my new cruiser project.
hey i had a frame like that

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
As far as I know there are no 24" springer forks being made. I can custom make one for you if you really wanted one. It would run about $100-$125 shipped in chrome though.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well they actualy only have bent ones, and i was lookin for more of an original look to it. damn thats a bit to much for me lil deville, i could probly make some, just have to get some aluminum tubing and start bending away

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Originally posted by adx_lolo@Aug 22 2005, 10:30 AM~3669397
the first one is, does anyone know what this frame is from,
the factory :dunno:

·
Registered
7,746 Posts
Originally posted by adx_lolo@Aug 23 2005, 05:18 AM~3674513
well they actualy only have bent ones, and i was lookin for more of an original look to it. damn thats a bit to much for me lil deville, i could probly make some, just have to get some aluminum tubing and start bending away
if you can get your hands on a 26inch to see how it looks, if it looks good without raising up keep up if raises and rakes it too much ditch it :dunno:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts