LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the current stock speaker postion in my car is the dash, well im gonna install my cdt comps in the door. so my question for you fellas is how do i get speaker wire from the front doors to the trunk (amp) if i can get it to the cab ill be fine but i have never understood how i get wires from the doors to inside the car.

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
I dont instal stereos or anything but I would figure you could just put the wire with the rest of the wires coming out of the door panel.

·
Registered
304 Posts
There's a rubber accordian type boot that runs between your door frame and the body, run it there

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by BuThatsaCHRYSLER@Oct 22 2003, 08:09 PM
the current stock speaker postion in my car is the dash, well im gonna install my cdt comps in the door. so my question for you fellas is how do i get speaker wire from the front doors to the trunk (amp) if i can get it to the cab ill be fine but i have never understood how i get wires from the doors to inside the car.
If there are no rubber tubes going between the door and the cab, you will be better off getting some off a car and trying to mount them in your cab.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts