LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys i'm looking at doing something different with my tahoe...thinking of bying the prohopper chrome kit and getting 3/4 ton springs. I don't wanna hop it (dont wanna bend one of my 20s, done it once and it sucks). Really just want front, rear, and side-2-side....

Just wondering what you think about that kit...and i just want it to get low, and spark the piss out off it.....

Any suggestions would be great....thanks

1_LoHoe
JB

Oh and it is a show truck....if i can learn to post a pic i'll put a couple of them up with how it is now

Last edited by 1_LoHoe at Dec 10 2003, 09:39 PM

·
Registered
970 Posts
i think if your truck is for show ,u should do air ride its a lot cleaner lookin .takes up much less space, and is very reliable :( jmo krewl

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well guys i've done air in the past and i wanna do something differnet...and really it wouldn't take up as much room once you consider that my air ride plan was three 6 gallon tanks and 3 1/4 horsepower compressors.

so i wanna know if that would be a good set up or if i should look else where like showtime...but i know i want a chrome set up for show...

thanks

·
Registered
970 Posts
IN THAT CASE BY ALL MEANS GO HYDROS , I WOULD RECOMEND GOIN WITH PROHOPPER THEY R SOME OFF THE BEST! MY FIRST SET UP WAS 2 PROHOPPER PUMPS ON A CAPRICE AND I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH IT JUST GO 1 BAY OF 6 BATSS AT 72 V ITLL HAVE LOTS OF SPEED AND BE RELIABLE TOO,GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE THIS HELPS :cool: PEACE OUT,KREWL

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know hydro's won't ride that great...but how does it ride with the one tons????

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
Originally posted by 1_LoHoe@Dec 11 2003, 11:42 PM
I know hydro's won't ride that great...but how does it ride with the one tons????
if you want a smooth ride put some accumulators on it..my lincoln doesnt ride too bad on 2 tons but its a huge step down from the factory ride...

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ITS ALREADY KINDA ROUGH FROM BEING LOWED 5 INCHES SO I'M NOT REAL WORRIED ABOUT THE RIDE....JUST WANNA THROW SPARKS AND BE DIFFERENT

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Originally posted by 1_LoHoe@Dec 11 2003, 10:42 PM
if u put a big enough spring in it it will ride fine i have 3 1/4 ton full stacks in my front and 2 ton half stacks in my back my car rides like stock fuck accumulators there ugly as fuck and u have to hit the switch like 2 or 3 times before the car moves

1 - 12 of 12 Posts