LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.

There is this guy that is selling his hydraulics system for really cheap....and for obvious reasons I want to buy it. (do I really need to spell that part out :biggrin: :biggrin: )

BUT...he is really reluctant to ship it since he doesn't want to have to figure out a quote for me by boxing it all up and all and weighing it and all.

The system is a 2 pump CCE with (2) 6" Rev. flows and (2) 8" cyls.
No coil overs since this is an accum only system (accums not inc. I'm buying Parkers locally)
4 solenoid, 4 delta dumps, all hoses and a CCE switch box

I live in Ontario, Canada...and this guy lives in North Carolina, USA

So what I'm looking for is what these componets generally weigh and what you folks have paid for shipping componets

Thanks for the help guys :)

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
who is the seller in NC? I would not send payment for ANYTHING without knowing what shipping is going to be first. That's like buying an ebay auction without asking the seller what shipping will be, then you get screwed when he charges you $25 to send you a baseball card in an envelope through the mail ;)

Last edited by [email protected] at Jan 12 2004, 12:07 AM

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah...I know...I just want to give the guy an idea of what it would cost. I think the guy just really doesn't want to pack all the stuff up and lug it down to the post office to find out...and then tell me later. I think he's worried I'll back out after he does all that work...lol

The guys name is Curtis and his plate used to be "Sho No Go" :biggrin: and he had a ZX2

·
Registered
843 Posts
SQUEAKYG Posted on Jan 11 2004, 11:53 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHIPPING TO YOU SHOULD BE AROUND 150.00-200.00 US $ RANGE .. TO CANADA ....

sounds about right

1 - 5 of 5 Posts