LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a good impala...im from tahiti and i want to bring a lowrider ...i have some friends in L.A, so im looking a impala around los angeles or san diego. thx (i hope my english is good :biggrin: )

·
Premium Member
15,658 Posts
HOW'S THE WEATHER IN TAHITI?

·
Registered
760 Posts
heres a 66' for sale. new crate chevey crate 350 with billit system. crome carbe & intake manifold,polishe headers,rebuilt trans,telascop drive shaft,rebuilt and chromed rear end,clean white interior,full wrap frame,4 pump setup with new 2week old deka batteries (14) the front pumps are 1"port with all 1" plumbing and new adex supper duty dump. here are some pics. and video of what it dew. :biggrin:

putting in the new chevey 350 crate engine :biggrin:

changing the rear end :biggrin:

the first hop i won :biggrin:

sitting pretty :biggrin:

pic of the new rear end chromed

here are the videos of what it do! :biggrin:

pm me with any ?'s

·
Registered
6,376 Posts
Originally posted by espinoza surfaces@Oct 4 2007, 04:24 AM~8929561
heres a 66' for sale. new crate chevey crate 350 with billit system. crome carbe & intake manifold,polishe headers,rebuilt trans,telascop drive shaft,rebuilt and chromed rear end,clean white interior,full wrap frame,4 pump setup with new 2week old  deka batteries (14) the front pumps are 1"port with all 1" plumbing and new adex supper duty dump. here are some pics. and video of what it dew. :biggrin:

putting in the new chevey 350 crate engine :biggrin:

But does it come with the genie in the engine? Or you have to find your own? :dunno: :biggrin:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Originally posted by espinoza surfaces@Oct 19 2007, 12:49 AM~9036523
CAN YOU BELIEVE THATS FOR REAL! HE WAS IN THE LITTLE SPACE BETWEEN THE MOTER AND THE CORE SUPPORT. :biggrin:
:cool: i gotta klucky that can do that too :biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts