LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my subs in for like a week and someone felt the wanted them more than I did. Alarm and all and they still got me. Half my fault and half my wifes so oh well.
I am going to buy another set of 15's and was curious if I should just go with the BTL's this time or just stick to the BL's? I have a 240 amp alt and a crossfire 2000d. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by 63 Pimpala@Nov 12 2007, 07:27 PM~9212950
kicker L7 all day homie
Fi all day bro!!! Fi is the shit :biggrin: ;)

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by themerc@Nov 12 2007, 07:30 PM~9212989
What happened with your alarm?
LOL that's a funny story. About 12:30 my wife wakes me up and says she thought she heard my key fob beeping but wasnt sure and said she might have been dreaming so I went out into the living room where it was hella dark and hit the arm button hoping it would light up and let me know if a sensor went off, but when i did that it reset and the lit up.

Then at 2:30 in the morning she heard the alarm going off, but didnt wake me because she couldnt see anything outside, but my argument is if that fucker is going off it is going off for a reason and she should have woke me up.

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One of the most messed up things about it is that my neighbors seen the whole thing and didnt tell me until the next day after i already got a new window and got off of work. They are dicks and will pay.. Actually they have already started paying. I have been takin my hopper out of the garage and hopping it in front of there house for the last couple of weekends at 3am :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by themerc@Nov 12 2007, 07:35 PM~9213031
Damn, so it wasn't a malfunction or anything... just bad circumstances.
Yup :( .. Thing is that someone had to have seen the setup to know they would need a drill, but if they knew me they would know i sleep with a strap 6 inches from my head. :uh:

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Originally posted by Purple Haze@Nov 12 2007, 09:35 PM~9213030
One of the most messed up things about it is that my neighbors seen the whole thing and didnt tell me until the next day after i already got a new window and got off of work.
Been there. My friend witnessed my window being pried out with a crowbar in the school parking lot and she "got scared," drove off, and didn't tell anyone... she told me about it the next day. Of course I'm thinking... Why didn't you drive to the front office and tell them? Why didn't you call the cops? Why didn't you call ME?

It sucks man, sorry you had to learn the hard way too.

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by themerc@Nov 12 2007, 07:41 PM~9213073
Been there. My friend witnessed my window being pried out with a crowbar in the school parking lot and she "got scared," drove off, and didn't tell anyone... she told me about it the next day. Of course I'm thinking... Why didn't you drive to the front office and tell them? Why didn't you call the cops? Why didn't you call ME?

It sucks man, sorry you had to learn the hard way too.
Yeah I was in more shock then anything when he told me. I was at a loss for word. LOL

Yeah it's all a part of the game so no sweat. I blame my self more than anything else.. All I can do is buy new and flex on them because i know they dont have an amp nor electrical system to push those things. They are going to be more pissed than anything when they cant get them to sound like they did in my truck :)

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Originally posted by Purple Haze@Nov 12 2007, 08:35 PM~9213030
One of the most messed up things about it is that my neighbors seen the whole thing and didnt tell me until the next day after i already got a new window and got off of work. They are dicks and will pay.. Actually they have already started paying. I have been takin my HOPPER OUT OF THE GARAGE and hopping it in front of there house for the last couple of weekends at 3am  :biggrin:
PICS :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
you should sell me your amp and give up on car audio

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
so pretty much they busted the window at 12:30 and saw what tools were needed,then at 2:30 noticed that you didnt notice and finished the job,they were either staked out in there car or it was one of your neighbors...

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by Pitbullx@Nov 12 2007, 09:02 PM~9213784
you should sell me your amp and give up on car audio
LOL let me get right on that :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by EazyE10286@Nov 12 2007, 10:21 PM~9214630
so pretty much they busted the window at 12:30 and saw what tools were needed,then at 2:30 noticed that you didnt notice and finished the job,they were either staked out in there car or it was one of your neighbors...
No i actually think they played with the alarm to see if anyone would come out at 12:30. It wasnt going off it must have just chirped at them which made my key fob beep. If it was going off when i got up the first time I would have been out there with the Doberman in the left hand and 9 in the other :)

I live in a decent hood so i dont think it was my mid 50's neighbors lol

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.