4,001 Posts
Originally posted by smiley`s 84 fleetwood@Aug 4 2005, 09:05 AM
ok who is going to the nationals
[snapback]3540193[/snapback]​

So who won the hop? I heard you lost??? LOL j.k. :biggrin:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Here is the 411: Sunday, August 7, 2005 from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. at the Kern County Fairgrounds, 1142 South "P" Street, Bakersfield, California,

Baby Bash – Hip Hop Mega artist of "Suga Suga"
Nino Brown - of "Eye Candy"
Junebug Slim
Sly Boogie

Raffles for custom car accessories, food booths, and bikini contest.

New for 2005 is the "Bucket of the Year" contest, a challenge for the ugliest car being driven on public streets. The winner will win over $1,000 in prizes including a stereo, auto body and paint.

Car and Hop info at LowriderNationals.com

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Originally posted by lalioh@Aug 5 2005, 05:52 AM~3545620
Here is the 411: Sunday, August 7, 2005 from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. at the Kern County Fairgrounds, 1142 South "P" Street, Bakersfield, California,

Baby Bash – Hip Hop Mega artist of "Suga Suga"
Nino Brown - of "Eye Candy"
Junebug Slim
Sly Boogie 

Raffles for custom car accessories, food booths, and bikini contest.

New for 2005 is the "Bucket of the Year" contest, a challenge for the ugliest car being driven on public streets.  The winner will win over $1,000 in prizes including a stereo, auto body and paint.
Car and Hop info at LowriderNationals.com
I should buy back my old car for this event. thats a sweepstakes winner :biggrin:

·
Registered
709 Posts
"THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN"
Just got of the the phone with my uncle, " Shout out to tio David" everyone is goin to the nationals were gonna give the new promoter a shot but if the show doesnt seem up to par like the new promoter has been saying it's gonna be were out! so we'll see everybody there "peace out" :cool:

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
POST PICS OF THE HOP :biggrin:

·
USMC Sgt. 0311
4,442 Posts
Originally posted by 714_OG_RIDER@Aug 8 2005, 02:46 AM~3559599
damn it couldnt go....someone lagged on me...wont mention no names.......YEA POST SOME PICS UP.....I heard that a guy name herman from santa ana was soppose to hop out there???? he has a regal
Man! Fuck Herman.

His punk ass never made it. :twak:

·
USMC Sgt. 0311
4,442 Posts
Originally posted by 81low@Aug 8 2005, 06:08 PM~3563191
sup A&W you guys had some tight ass rides at the show  :thumbsup:
Thanks. It was our first time up there. Nice show though. But hot as hell. Good thing we got indoor spots with the a/c on full blast! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
22,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by 81low@Aug 5 2005, 06:12 PM~3549048
"THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN"
Just got of the the phone with my uncle, " Shout out to tio David" everyone is goin to the nationals were gonna give the new promoter a shot but if the show doesnt seem up to par like the new promoter has been saying it's gonna be were out! so we'll see everybody there "peace out"  :cool:
fucked up on the trophys they had 80 s and 90s and 00s all together lux class not for me cause i won but for the rest of the people that was fucked up

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
THIS MEAN NOBODY TOOK PICS?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hello everyone:
We wil have pics on the web site soon. We will also have some video . Still recovering. There is a feature story on Fox TV Los Angeles airing this coming Tuesday evening, Watch for it.

LRN

1 - 20 of 20 Posts