LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok who is going to the nationals
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,001 Posts
Originally posted by smiley`s 84 fleetwood@Aug 4 2005, 09:05 AM
ok who is going to the nationals
[snapback]3540193[/snapback]​

So who won the hop? I heard you lost??? LOL j.k. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Here is the 411: Sunday, August 7, 2005 from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. at the Kern County Fairgrounds, 1142 South "P" Street, Bakersfield, California,

Baby Bash – Hip Hop Mega artist of "Suga Suga"
Nino Brown - of "Eye Candy"
Junebug Slim
Sly Boogie

Raffles for custom car accessories, food booths, and bikini contest.

New for 2005 is the "Bucket of the Year" contest, a challenge for the ugliest car being driven on public streets. The winner will win over $1,000 in prizes including a stereo, auto body and paint.

Car and Hop info at LowriderNationals.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,938 Posts
Originally posted by lalioh@Aug 5 2005, 05:52 AM~3545620
Here is the 411: Sunday, August 7, 2005 from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. at the Kern County Fairgrounds, 1142 South "P" Street, Bakersfield, California,

Baby Bash – Hip Hop Mega artist of "Suga Suga"
Nino Brown - of "Eye Candy"
Junebug Slim
Sly Boogie 

Raffles for custom car accessories, food booths, and bikini contest.

New for 2005 is the "Bucket of the Year" contest, a challenge for the ugliest car being driven on public streets.  The winner will win over $1,000 in prizes including a stereo, auto body and paint.
Car and Hop info at LowriderNationals.com
I should buy back my old car for this event. thats a sweepstakes winner :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
709 Posts
"THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN"
Just got of the the phone with my uncle, " Shout out to tio David" everyone is goin to the nationals were gonna give the new promoter a shot but if the show doesnt seem up to par like the new promoter has been saying it's gonna be were out! so we'll see everybody there "peace out" :cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
54,754 Posts
:biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,737 Posts
POST PICS OF THE HOP :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
damn it couldnt go....someone lagged on me...wont mention no names.......YEA POST SOME PICS UP.....I heard that a guy name herman from santa ana was soppose to hop out there???? he has a regal
 

·
USMC Sgt. 0311
Joined
·
4,441 Posts
Originally posted by 714_OG_RIDER@Aug 8 2005, 02:46 AM~3559599
damn it couldnt go....someone lagged on me...wont mention no names.......YEA POST SOME PICS UP.....I heard that a guy name herman from santa ana was soppose to hop out there???? he has a regal
Man! Fuck Herman.

His punk ass never made it. :twak:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
709 Posts
sup A&W you guys had some tight ass rides at the show :thumbsup:
 

·
USMC Sgt. 0311
Joined
·
4,441 Posts
Originally posted by 81low@Aug 8 2005, 06:08 PM~3563191
sup A&W you guys had some tight ass rides at the show  :thumbsup:
Thanks. It was our first time up there. Nice show though. But hot as hell. Good thing we got indoor spots with the a/c on full blast! :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by 81low@Aug 5 2005, 06:12 PM~3549048
"THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN"
Just got of the the phone with my uncle, " Shout out to tio David" everyone is goin to the nationals were gonna give the new promoter a shot but if the show doesnt seem up to par like the new promoter has been saying it's gonna be were out! so we'll see everybody there "peace out"  :cool:
fucked up on the trophys they had 80 s and 90s and 00s all together lux class not for me cause i won but for the rest of the people that was fucked up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,247 Posts
all and all was pretty good turn out...lots of nice rides and pretty good events going on all day but the heat and bud light were beatin me down...hahahahaha....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,737 Posts
THIS MEAN NOBODY TOOK PICS?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Hello everyone:
We wil have pics on the web site soon. We will also have some video . Still recovering. There is a feature story on Fox TV Los Angeles airing this coming Tuesday evening, Watch for it.

LRN
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top