·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling some stuff I will probably never build so better to sell it to
someone who will
all these resins are from beto so you know what you are getting
I hope they are priced right to sell and would prefer paypal

just to clarify they are not perfect resins they all need work as resins do but the bodys are not warped

1st I have 2- 68 caprices with the hideaway headlights.
both come with grill and bumpers. they need 67 impala donor to finish
1- 40 shipped PENDING
1- 45 shipped ( comes with a set of red tailights ) PENDING

2nd I have 1 caddy vert resin with all the extras
comes with uptop vert boot conty kit and both bumpers and both side panels
45 shipped SOLD

I have 2 4 door caddy big body's 1 is brown and one is white. any difference ?
I have no idea. they come with bumpers grill and hood.
40 shipped each
WHITE ONE PENDING
[color=red]both sold [/color]
[url=http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x17/ghowe_photos/newsale008.jpg]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x17/gho.../newsale008.jpg[/url]

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by jevries@Mar 10 2010, 03:24 AM~16847379
Bro, you must be old and slow because I didn't recieve an answer to my PM from 4 days ago. Just forget about it, it just doesn't sit right. :cool:  :cool:
I did p/m you back jevries sorry you did'nt get it. what you asked about was already sold.
no need for the insult

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Originally posted by old low&slo@Mar 10 2010, 11:16 AM~16850101
I did p/m you back jevries sorry you did'nt get it. what you asked about was already sold.
no need for the insult
My PM box is half full and I receive pm's every day but not one from you. Perhaps an idea to mark the stuff that's being sold in this topic.
Sorry if I sound harsh and insulted you but my buying experiences here on LIL are not that good to say the least so I'm little tight up when I don't hear anyhting. :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by jevries@Mar 10 2010, 04:43 PM~16851791
My PM box is half full and I receive pm's every day but not one from you. Perhaps an idea to mark the stuff that's being sold in this topic.
Sorry if I sound harsh and insulted you but my buying experiences here on LIL are not that good to say the least so I'm little tight up when I don't hear anyhting. :cool:  :cool:
hey J it's cool man I understand where your coming from about your sales experiences on here aparently there seems to be quite a bit of that going around lately. I have never ripped anyone off on here and never will.

I will in the future be quicker on updating whats sold.

I wondered why myself that you did not get my p/m and the only thing I can think of was I was answering a bunch of them yours included and it seems like whenever I am doing something like that ( busy at the computer ) thats when my wife wants to come in the room and sit down and tell me about a whole lot of dumb shit that dont matter lol !!! I think she distracted me too much and I must have screwed up somehow. so again my apologies you didn't get your message.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts