LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was cleaning out the storage shed and look what I found, These are CCE ANyone no anything about these pumps. I have had them for 4 yrs or longer and they have never been used, shit I forgot I even had them... Intergrated dumps, slowdowns...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the wife had hid them with garage sale stuff :twak:

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
keep the cylinders and fittings and cups and doughnuts......but you should have keep the pumps for sale at the yard sale :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by dlinehustler@Sep 11 2005, 06:54 PM~3794434
keep the cylinders and fittings and cups and doughnuts......but you should have keep the pumps for sale at the yard sale  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

HMMMM You wan to buy them??????

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Sep 11 2005, 06:51 PM~3794418
what info do you need? sounds like you got it covered

when did that stop making them like this, are they good for anything besides a clean set-up??

·
Registered
25,987 Posts
Originally posted by 64@Sep 11 2005, 06:07 PM~3794493
when did that stop making them like this, are they good for anything besides a clean set-up??
sekond 2 none had them about a year ago 2 pump kit 700 shipped, they may still make them and just not advertise on their site.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
ill take them if you dont want them LOL. I dont have any of those yet.LOL i know about intergrated pumps what do you need to know? those look like there setup just like the doubletop styiling pumps from reds years back.

·
Registered
795 Posts
r u sure cce made them ive only seen reds intergrated before ill buy them shit i sell them to dumb ass around my hood how much

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by demintedvisions@Sep 11 2005, 11:03 PM~3796093
r u sure  cce made them ive only seen reds intergrated before ill buy them shit i sell them to dumb ass around my hood how much
What about Porky's?

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
porky's still makes them. but the blocks are fatter

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by pimpoldscutlass81@Sep 11 2005, 11:17 PM~3796184
porky's still makes them. but the blocks are fatter
I know, I got some, he was sayin he never heard of any except reds..

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
I put the same pumps in a Honda about 4 years ago, and they work DAM GOOD. The dumps and checkvalves are delta and didnt give this guy any problems, not like that crap shit Reds was selling. Im not a CCE fan but they did this one right. But agisn we used only 4 batteries.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thats about all I was wondering, Other then these Porkeys is the only ones I have seen like that. SO they are worth keeping??????

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
hey how much you want for them? i got a friend who wants a easy setup for his 79 caddy...this would be perfect..let me know
thanks

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
let me think on it

1 - 20 of 37 Posts