LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here we have some old school wire's for sale asking 6 bills or best offer !lmk.. ;) or trade maybe..all of them are real nice one has a little scuff but barely noticable..

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,458 Posts
Originally posted by impalaluv@Feb 10 2010, 11:55 PM~16579857
here we have some old school wire's for sale asking 6 bills or best offer !lmk.. ;) or trade maybe..all of them are real nice one has a little scuff but barely noticable..


Those are the later version of mine. ;) G/l Matt :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by 209impala@Feb 11 2010, 08:16 PM~16588019
Those are the later version of mine. ;) G/l Matt :cool:
what happening frank... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by thepartsman@Feb 11 2010, 08:13 PM~16587985
size?
14x7
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,433 Posts
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL SET I PICKED UP A SET FROM MY HOMIE RYAN FOR THE SAME PRICE HARD TO FIND!!!!! I STILL HAVE YET TO MOUNT THEM ON EITHER MY SKINNY "PS" 5.20S OR MY VOGUES UNDECIDED YET~
G/L HOMIE~!!!
HERES MINE SITLL NEVER EVEN CLEANED THEM YET~! :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by REGALS ONLY MOBB@Feb 13 2010, 02:51 AM~16600290
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL SET I PICKED UP A SET FROM MY HOMIE RYAN FOR THE SAME PRICE HARD TO FIND!!!!! I STILL HAVE YET TO MOUNT THEM ON EITHER MY SKINNY "PS" 5.20S OR MY VOGUES UNDECIDED YET~
G/L HOMIE~!!!
HERES MINE SITLL NEVER EVEN CLEANED THEM YET~! :cool:

goood luck with that !!trip out these dont have rust at all ! very rare ! ;)i think i might just keep them .. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tttt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tttt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,458 Posts
Originally posted by mac2lac@Feb 16 2010, 10:25 PM~16636006
I have a clean set too... :cool:


Yeah but they aint 13's Mikey :biggrin:




I think you should just keep em Matt :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by 209impala@Feb 20 2010, 11:13 PM~16675127
Yeah but they aint 13's Mikey :biggrin:

I think you should just keep em Matt :cool:
if they dont go this week coming,ill keep them ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
Hit me up on a set of these. Prefer 13's if anyone has some. Will do 14's if not. Need to know what lug pattern they are though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
tttt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ttt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ttt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
836 Posts
Originally posted by Airborne@Mar 3 2010, 04:33 PM~16786715
there is a fucking cock roach on the tire!

DAMN THERE IS THAT IS FUCKING NASTY! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
GOOD EYE ;)
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top