LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG]http://www.layitlow.net/pics/1001b/HPIM2127.JPG[/IMG]

Just add motors and your good to go for a pump, the 2 had motors snagged
from them for other stuff, And the used one was ran for a month and the kid never charged the batterys and fried the motor, make an offer . tha

·
Registered
695 Posts
any idea what kind of pump heads are on em ?
like the equivelent of #6 or #11 ?

im wanting to use the least amount of batterys possible

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll have to open them up, I'm almost positive there #6. One may be A #8, cause i sold one of them years ago , and the kid had the one pump brake a key once, and he had fried 2 motors . Thats why I sold him a motor, and a styiling pump. The other motor is on a differant pump.

I do have other stuff at other locations. but as far as new , just those 2.

I did find less problems buying new pumps . Most used one that came my way always needed something.

New pumps new valves, all new stuff will last for years If you show it some love I'm saving for some new stuff also

. I like that new ride you picked up.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Originally posted by NastyRedz@Jan 25 2010, 05:40 PM~16406907
I'll have to open them up,  I'm almost positive there #6.  One may be A #8,  cause i sold one of them  years ago , and the kid had  the one pump brake a key once, and he had fried 2 motors .  Thats why I sold him a motor, and a styiling pump.  The other motor is on a differant pump.

I do have other stuff at other locations.  but as far as new ,  just those 2.

I did find less problems buying new pumps  .  Most used one that came my way always needed something.

New pumps new valves, all new stuff will last for years If you show it some love I'm  saving for some new stuff also

.  I like that new ride you picked up. 
:thumbsup:
ALL OF MY REDS BLOCKS ARE STAMPED WITH WHAT HEADS CAME WITH THEM, MAYBE THE SAME FOR YOURS. :cool:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll have to go look downstairs ,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts