Registered
11,295 Posts
engine stand

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
Originally posted by danp68@Oct 11 2007, 10:27 AM~8977047
:thumbsup:
or you can drop it on your foot.....but I recommend the stand! Lol.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Put it in the trunk. Then you can register the car as a VW.

Wow, this is really a no-brainer yet 3 people (including myself) have replied.

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
Originally posted by joe64ss@Oct 11 2007, 11:01 AM~8977299
Put it in the trunk. Then you can register the car as a VW.

Wow, this is really a no-brainer yet 3 people (including myself) have replied.

lol......easy way to whore a little! I guess if you have to ask...you really may need the answer! :biggrin:

·
Registered
12,864 Posts
[
define "work on it" are you gonna rebuild it or just clean it up? if your just gonna clean it up you can somtimes get the crate from a gm dealer that they get engines shipped on, i usually check the dumpster by the local gm dealer when I wanna store more than one engine. or you can be real hood and sit it in a old tire. but if your gonna rebuild it you need a engine stand.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
IF YOU ARE JUST CLEANING IT UP AND ENGINE WORKS GREAT, IF YOU ARE HAVING A SHOP DO IT THEN PUT IT IN THE BACK OF A TRUCK :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Originally posted by GueroRegal@Oct 14 2007, 11:45 PM~9002521
using a loofa to clean it?
This is a great post... :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
WELL ONCE YOU TAKE IT OUT BRING IT TO MY HOUSE AND ILL WATCH IT FOR YOU :cheesy:

·
DODGING ROAD KILL
11,710 Posts
put it in your pocket so no one steals it :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
first off you get three 20 foot poles,preferbly pine..make a tripode..then wrap a chain around the motor and hoist it up with a pully,you can get it at eye level or the right height to sit in a chair and work on it,then when your done you pull your car right under the tripode and you can drope it right in,i recomend no smaller then 4 inch circumfrence on the poles..you dont want that shit to drop on your hood when you drope it back in!!!just pm me if you need any more advice...later bro..... :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts