LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well we lost one of our own, Ryan Happe aka 1ofaknd, very sad when this happens, the guy was a very good builder and a buddy to alot of builders here on lil, well his wife and family needs help, and showrodfreak hit me up with this idea and it mite help her out, an auction, we all have a kit or 2 that we know were never build, or a built up we dont want anymore, or parts or projects that weve lost interest in,anything that you think that somone else may need or want and would be willing to bid on, so if you could donate a kit or whatever for auction that would be great, i think this sould happen as fast as we could get this started, the better, well still have to figure a way to collect and get the funds to her, so if anyone has any ideas speak up, were all here for just a short time and we all will be leaving people, kids ,family behind that could use a little help, lets do somthing, r.i.p. Ryan { 1ofaknd } thanks !! i hope this trade dosnt get locked or shut down, well see.

ill start it off with this 2 kits, ill cover the shipping in the lower 48, bid start off at $8.00,
the corvette is open but mint unstarted.

and this 2005 chrysler is sealed mint ! starting bid $ 8.00 and ill cover shipping in the lower 48.

auction runs for one week,starting now, and ending next tuesday at 12 california time.
please feel free to list anything you have to donate rite here.
:cool:

·
Registered
546 Posts
hey gary heres my donation i really didnt know him but i want to help

starting bid 8.00 i will also cover shipping like Gary auction will end friday , come on guys start you bid is for a good cause

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
hey gary heres my donation i really didnt know him but i want to help
starting bid 8.00 i will also cover shipping like Gary, come on guys start you bid is for a good cause
i will do $15 on this.....i also have a kit to put up but cant post pics from phone.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
i would say all money goes to one person....not sure who? and when they recieve payment. they let whom evers item sold know that a payment has been recieved and to ship out. and the person collecting payment can send out 1 check for the proceeds to ryans wife... as for auction ending time i would like friday or sat..... cause i sure the fam could use the help as soon as possible....just my 2cents

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i would say all money goes to one person....not sure who? and when they recieve payment. they let whom evers item sold know that a payment has been recieved and to ship out. and the person collecting payment can send out 1 check for the proceeds to ryans wife... as for auction ending time i would like friday or sat..... cause i sure the fam could use the help as soon as possible....just my 2cents
anyone else want to move up the auction end time ?? thats fine with me, and we need some one willing to recieve the moey and get it to the family, any takers ??

·
Registered
6,376 Posts
anyone else want to move up the auction end time ?? thats fine with me, and we need some one willing to recieve the moey and get it to the family, any takers ??
why not you gary?! you kicked this thread off, i think you'd be a good contender!? ill dig through my pile to see what i may have to throw in the auction! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
why not you gary?! you kicked this thread off, i think you'd be a good contender!? ill dig through my pile to see what i may have to throw in the auction! :thumbsup:
if you want ill do it, ill take the payments useing pay pal, i dont think we have time for money orders, so pay pal only,and ill get the money to her, but the shipping of kits,parts ,etc, have to be between seller and bidder, not me, except items i sell, my pay pal is [email protected] and i would also need to know how to get a hold of her, #,addy ? somthing, you guys let me know it this is cool.
if we do make it where i take the money , make sure when paying with pay pal you pay as a ''gift'', so i dont get charged pay pal fees,thanks.

·
Registered
546 Posts
if you want ill do it, ill take the payments useing pay pal, i dont think we have time for money orders, so pay pal only,and ill get the money to her, but the shipping of kits,parts ,etc, have to be between seller and bidder, not me, except items i sell, my pay pal is [email protected] and i would also need to know how to get a hold of her, #,addy ? somthing, you guys let me know it this is cool.
thats a good idea gary you take the money who ever sale a model will send money to gary

1 - 20 of 146 Posts