LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One Stop Customs brought you the best coils at a cheap price. Soon, we'll be offering the best hydraulics at a cheap price? Why so cheap? Well, we buy the best material there is out in the market... and we are our own manufacturers!!!

Here's an ugly pic i took, i'll take a better one tomorrow. This is just a prototype and still have to work out some bugs... So that I can really offer everyone the best...

Best Material & Best Prices!!! GUARANTEED!!!

Nacho
ONE STOP CUSTOMS

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Originally posted by blackonblack64@Sep 26 2003, 10:29 PM
awwwww yeah.... now hurry up and send them 1 inch ports to my shop !!!!!lol so i can put down on these fools!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
gringo the regal is already killing people what you want it to do bumper on the first click?

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this one is actually a 3/8 port... 1/2 inch and 1 inch will come in about two weeks :)

well, at least the 1 inch ports will hehehe... Believe me, really cheap prices... If I can give you the 1" port for _____ I will LOL... :biggrin:

hydrogirl... i bet they would look nice ;)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA+Sep 27 2003, 12:06 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nacho Individuals LA @ Sep 27 2003, 12:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hoppin91lac@Sep 26 2003, 10:59 PM
for free?
hehee, almost for free...

probably, probably... i'll give 1" for a few bucks... nothing over $50 how's that sound?

anyway, its a probably LOL...[/b][/quote]
man my next set up is comeing from you sounds great

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA+Sep 27 2003, 01:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nacho Individuals LA @ Sep 27 2003, 01:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA@Sep 26 2003, 11:12 PM

:biggrin:

I hope you do get your setup through me :) promise you will love it...[/b][/quote]
give me a price for 2 pumps with a y block and adex

pumps 1 inch block number 11 head and some 3 1/4 full stacks

1 - 20 of 50 Posts