LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still waiting on my parts. It has been over four months I would like them to be at my house before the end of the month, if you are not going to give me the parts I would like all the parts and the money that I sent you back. If they are not at my house by the end of the month legal action is going to be taken by the next day. Hopefully I don't have to resort to this manner but their is no other choice.

·
Registered
21,066 Posts
do the damn thang homie that shit is fucked up i hate people like that

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Traded him some double sq twisted handle bars and steering wheel, flat twisted extended crown, flat twisted gold sissy bar, gold bullet light, 2 gold mufflers, flat twisted contental kit, and sent $75 to help pay for some shipping. I was supposed to get a full trike kit, and square twisted rim rings. He was supposed to send it to me awhile ago since he lives in canada.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
man i hate that shit fukinnn bitches. a homie i hope u get ur shit dawg

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know he has some friends on here that live in the same town that he lives in and one of them should see this and tell him.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Originally posted by Lil_Rob00@Aug 25 2005, 03:40 PM~3692105
I know he has some friends on here that live in the same town that he lives in and one of them should see this and tell him.
hey so sorry was going through some rough times they be sent out by the weekend so sorry again for the wait

·
Registered
35 Posts
Originally posted by Lil_Rob00@Aug 25 2005, 01:54 PM~3691222
Traded him some double sq twisted handle bars and steering wheel, flat twisted extended crown, flat twisted gold sissy bar, gold bullet light, 2 gold mufflers, flat twisted contental kit, and sent $75 to help pay for some shipping. I was supposed to get a full trike kit, and square twisted rim rings. He was supposed to send it to me awhile ago since he lives in canada.
hey just wanted to let you know that i sent your parts on fri to you so i sent you a pm with the tracking number to you and just to let you know you did not send me 75 to help out with the shipping

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I did there was a envelope in the box with the money in it at the bottom of the box.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Originally posted by Lil_Rob00@Aug 28 2005, 07:07 AM~3706651
Yeah I did there was a envelope in the box with the money in it at the bottom of the box.
hey lil Rob that was a money order for 25 not 75 any ways let me know when you get your parts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah there was to envelopes in the box with 50 in cash in their as well because I didn't think that I was going to have enough money but ended up with a extra 50 and put it in as well.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Originally posted by Lil_Rob00@Aug 29 2005, 07:12 AM~3711728
Yeah there was to envelopes in the box with 50 in cash in their as well because I didn't think that I was going to have enough money but ended up with a extra 50 and put it in as well.
wel I only got a money order for 25 there was know 50 cash and if you did send it I must through it out with the box cause i honestly did'nt get it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts