LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I WAS GIVEN A 1964 IMPALA FROM MY BESTFRIEND.THEN I BOUGHT A 1964 SS FROM THIS OLD MAN.BODY WAS PRETTY BAD.ANYWAY WERE I LIVE I COULDNT KEEP THE CAR BEING DISMANTLED.SO I TOO K WOT I COULD FOR THE TIME BEING. AND PUT ON CRAIGSLIST.THIS GUY NAME FREDDY KEPT CALLING HE LIVE LIKE 10 MINUTES FROM ME CAME BY TALKING HE PORTRAY HIM SELF AS IMPALA EXPERT.I TOLD HIM WOT I WANTED FROM THE CAR. HE SAID OKAY DOORS,WINDSHEILDS,FENDERS,MOTOR & TRANS AND SOME TRIMMINGS .AND I TOLD HIM I NEED THE FRAME .AND ILL GIVE HIM MY FRAME .THE PRICE WAS NO MORE THAN $300.00.AND WHEN HES DONE TAKING WOT HE WANTED FROM THE BODY I WILL DISPOSE OF THE CAR.PLUS I WAS GOING TO GIVE HIM MY DOORS & FENDERS..FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS THIS GUY AWNSER HIS PHONE CALL ME BACK DROP OFF THE ENGINE & TRANS .TELL HIM THANK YOU.ALMOST BEEN A YEAR NOW CHASING THIS GUY,GO TO HIS HOUSE ABOUT 41 TIMES ALREADY.80% OF THE TIME HE HOME HIS MOM COME OUT SAY SHE GOING CALL POLICE,HE BUSY DOING PAER WORK I GET MY KIDS IN THE CAR I DONT MAKE NO PROBLEMS ...I JUST GOT THE OWNERSHIP FROM THE OLDMAN TODAY THATS WHY I DIDNT CALL, THE POLICE. HE FUCKIN WITH THIS OTHER GUY TO HE SUPPOSED TO GIVE HIM THE FLOORPAN BACK BUT HE DO THE SAME THING TO THEM AS ME I MET THIS GUY ON CRAIGSLIST HE WAS SELLING A FRAME..CAN SOMEBODY GUIDE ME IN THE RIGHT WAY PLEASE.THIS GUY IS LITTLE KID PLAYING WITH A MANS EMOTIONS & HEART, & FAMILY.LOOK AT ALL HIS POST ALWAYS BEGGING FOR HELP DO HE EVER HELP ANYBODY?NO JUST HIM SELF NAME IS ONOFRE LIVES IN MAILI ON OAHU. WORKS @ KING NISSAN I ALWAYS WANTED A IMPALA I FINALLY GOT BLESSED ..THANKS FO READING BRADDAHS.
I EVEN SEEN THIS GUY @ MIDNIGHT @ZIPPYS KAPOLEI BECAUSE U WAS WITH YOUR LADY I NEVA DISRESPECT YOU JUST ASK U NICELY FO CALL ME .I GET MY KIDS & LADY IN THE CAR OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE WAITING FOR YOU COME OUTSIDE.MORE THAN 5 TIMES..SORRY SO LONG THE LETTER DONT KNOW WHICH WAY.
ALOHA & MAHALO BRADDAH VEEKZ THE PIC OF THE WHITE ONE IS THE ONE HE GET

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
call dog the bounty hunter!

·
Premium Member
4,939 Posts
I'm going to rewrite (proof-read) this members post so we can all understand it.
:biggrin:

·
LFDY Graffix
5,137 Posts
Basically, he met a guy off craigslist, after he got the white impala that he was using for a parts car for his black impala. He couldn't keep the parts car at his house, so he was going to part it out. The guy off craigslist came and got the car and take what he wanted off of it. There was no title acquired on the white impala right away, so he couldn't call the police about the matter. He's been going to craigslist guy's house, which is not too far down the street from his place, to see where's the car and why he hasn't gotten it back yet. Craigslist guy has been dodging him and has been spotted at a local restaurant a few times.

That's the story from what I can make out of it.

·
Premium Member
54,754 Posts
gwat :0

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
Originally posted by DeeLoc@Mar 13 2010, 10:24 AM~16879864
Basically, he met a guy off craigslist, after he got the white impala that he was using for a parts car for his black impala. He couldn't keep the parts car at his house, so he was going to part it out. The guy off craigslist came and got the car and take what he wanted off of it. There was no title acquired on the white impala right away, so he couldn't call the police about the matter. He's been going to craigslist guy's house, which is not too far down the street from his place, to see where's the car and why he hasn't gotten it back yet. Craigslist guy has been dodging him and has been spotted at a local restaurant a few times.

rahjah dahjah. hope you gett'm brah. i would made him look like a fool. if i seen that prick. :biggrin:

·
LFDY Graffix
5,137 Posts
Originally posted by Hannibal Lector@Mar 13 2010, 12:51 PM~16880661
rahjah dahjah. hope you gett'm brah. i would made him look like a fool. if i seen that prick. :biggrin:
It's not me brah....I only translated fo dah non locals...

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by DeeLoc@Mar 13 2010, 12:24 PM~16879864

:0
COCONUT TWITTER AT ITS BEST!!!!!

·
i dont feel tardy
20,934 Posts
let me try..

you couldnt tear the car down at your house because of the neighborhood

so you agreed to let this guy take the car and what he wanted off the car if he also took off what you wanted and brung it back to you. and he isnt bringing you shit

:cheesy:

·
THE SHERIFF
1,014 Posts
Originally posted by REV. chuck@Mar 13 2010, 09:50 PM~16883055
let me try..
you couldnt tear the car down at your house because of the neighborhood

so you agreed to let this guy take the car and what he wanted off the car if he also took off what you wanted and brung it back to you. and he isnt bringing you shit

:cheesy:
THATS WHAT IT SEEM LIKE :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by AndrewH@Mar 13 2010, 04:44 PM~16882993
so you gave the guy the car to strip certain parts off, and he wont give you the rest back, or...?
SORRY GUYS.
I MAKE IT MORE SIMPLE.WE MADE A DEAL,AND THIS MUTHAFUCKA ONLY COMPLETED HALF OF THE DEAL.AND HE KEEPS DODGING ME ,NOW I FINALLY GOT THE OWNERSHIP FOR THE WHITE CAR SO I GOING TAKE THE POPO TO HIS HOUSE..I THINK THATS THE BEST WAY?

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
best way it is........ if not check this site

childhooddreamscarclub.com
he is on there often too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by Hannibal Lector@Mar 13 2010, 11:30 PM~16885339
best way it is........ if not  check this site

childhooddreamscarclub.com
he is on there often too.
THANK YOU MY BRADDAH

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
shoots brah hope you get what u needed.

·
McAsshole
1,891 Posts
Originally posted by TopDogg@Mar 13 2010, 09:36 AM~16879596
I'm going to rewrite (proof-read) this members post so we can all understand it.
:biggrin:
please don't waste your time. :cheesy:

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
wassup jonny

1 - 20 of 27 Posts