LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
I've ordered from sound domain (dash kit), and the ZEB (crossover). Excellent shipping rates for both. No gimmicks. Although, I cant comment on etronics

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Originally posted by 91lacdeville+Jan 22 2004, 04:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (91lacdeville @ Jan 22 2004, 04:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--below30hertz@Jan 22 2004, 05:39 PM
Stay away from Dave at Nexxon fellas...
what happened.
I use
www.thezeb.com
www.etronics.com
www.cbrstereo.com
www.sounddomain.com
and some others that I forget[/b][/quote]
There's been multiple problems with him. I was involved in one of them about 1-1.5 years ago. Long story, but it took over 3 months and proof of a signed money order by him to get the product that was ordered. Though he claimed to have never received the money order :uh:. And that's just my personal story...

·
Registered
239 Posts
i baught a street glow gold series under body kit dave, it arrived with one busted bulb, called him up and he shipped one the next day, of course it took 1 month to get tha kit b/c it was back ordered

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ive been thinking about using etronics or sounddomain although the site reviews all seem kinda bad, but their store rating is high....how does that work?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts