LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No real story just drivin down the street started hoppn the front a couple times cop seen me and pulls me over. Guy was being a dick from the get go and gave me a ticket for wreckless driving :angry: but I just love what he wrote where he describes the offense. check it out...

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its says operating vehicle in condition that is unsafe to others, Did Wheelie... And he didnt even spell wheelie right he spelled it wheely

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
ok so now we got to change the inches from verticle to horizontal and see who can pull the longest wheelie, thats cool !!

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Originally posted by Unity_Jon@Sep 22 2007, 12:43 PM~8847117
ok so now we got to change the inches from verticle to horizontal and see who can pull the longest wheelie, thats cool !!
lol :biggrin:

·
Phoenix Chapter President
6,456 Posts
Some cops are just born dicks,I got a warning ticket for 3 wheeling,dood was cool though,but then again arizona hydraulics law is different.
under 15mph you can do front,back,side2side,but you have to keep all 4 wheels on the ground..................
month b4 that a hispanic cop here in mesa just shook his head when I drove by him hopping my wagon,depends who u do it in front of.........

·
On Bail from BANNED Camp
20,807 Posts
Originally posted by Six Trey@Sep 22 2007, 09:26 AM~8846830
Its says operating vehicle in condition that is unsafe to others, Did Wheelie... And he didnt even spell wheelie right he spelled it wheely
lmao imma say that to everybody wiff switches now....DOOOOOOD do a wheely!!!

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
aww man i been doin wheelie sinces the late 80's i thought u knew lol

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Originally posted by Kandy Drippa@Sep 22 2007, 02:27 PM~8847485
lmao imma say that to everybody wiff switches now....DOOOOOOD do a wheely!!!
lol hell ya :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
my friend got locked up and his car towed for hopping it, now he has a wreckless driving charge and has to pay a fine :uh: :biggrin:

·
Registered
13,129 Posts
Originally posted by DanielDucati@Sep 22 2007, 10:41 AM~8847304
Some cops are just born dicks,I got a warning ticket for 3 wheeling,dood was cool though,but then again arizona hydraulics law is different.
under 15mph you can do front,back,side2side,but you have to keep all 4 wheels on the ground..................
month b4 that a hispanic cop here in mesa just shook his head when I drove by him hopping my wagon,depends who u do it in front of.........

THAT FOOL PROBABLY GOT A LOLO HIMSELF... :dunno:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Originally posted by lowerdimension63@Sep 22 2007, 04:17 PM~8848649
my friend got locked up and his car towed for hopping it, now he has a wreckless driving charge and has to pay a fine :uh:  :biggrin:
here is 1 I got in 2000 in my 68 for 3 wheelin on 38street in indpls in front of the State Fair,I got my shit towed and a fuckin $110.00 ticket,got my shit back out the same day and went back on 38th hope his ass saw me :biggrin:

is says: operating vehicle unsafe manor unsafe vehicle hydraulic movement

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
THE LAST TICKET I GOT WAS BCUZ OF MY CUTLASS THE LAST TIME I DROVE IT WAS GAS HOPPING DOWN MARKET ST HERE IN SD AND GOT PULLED OVER GOT 6 THINGS ON THAT TICKET AND THE COP THEN TOLD ME YOUR LUCKY I AIN'T GETTING YOU FOR NO INSURANCE LOL WHAT A DICK BUT THANKS TO THAT TICKET I GOT MY LICENSE SUSPENDED :angry: BUT THATS THE LIFE OF A RIDER :biggrin:

·
do it in a datsun!!
14,491 Posts
Originally posted by Boricua Customs@Sep 23 2007, 12:32 AM~8850086
I got two in Michigan at the Woodward Dream Cruise about 3 years ago ! 

One for Three wheelin, wrote as ( illegal bumper height ) $110

Second one for my neons under bodys, wrote as ( Improper Light use ) $110

Total $220 and they took my Ohio license from me untill I went to court and paid my Fines  :uh:
dam, ussually the neons are a warning/fix it ticket

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by Unity_Jon@Sep 22 2007, 09:43 AM~8847117

:roflmao:

·
On Bail from BANNED Camp
20,807 Posts
Originally posted by shrekinacutty@Sep 23 2007, 02:10 AM~8851135
THE LAST TICKET I GOT WAS BCUZ OF MY CUTLASS THE LAST TIME I DROVE IT WAS GAS HOPPING DOWN MARKET ST HERE IN SD AND GOT PULLED OVER GOT 6 THINGS ON THAT TICKET AND THE COP THEN TOLD ME YOUR LUCKY I AIN'T GETTING YOU FOR NO INSURANCE LOL WHAT A DICK BUT THANKS TO THAT TICKET I GOT MY LICENSE SUSPENDED  :angry:  BUT THATS THE LIFE OF A RIDER :biggrin:
w3rd, im off suspension in January :cheesy:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts