LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted everyone opinion on whether or not I should run a #9 or a #11 geasr to the nose of a cutty with a v8 and 3 tons coils. It will be ran at 72 volts. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
11 COULD BE GOOD ...BUT BURNS UP LOTS OF POWER??
AND 3 TON COILS AIN'T RITE...UNLESS RIDE IS WHAT YOUR AFTER
AND THEN THAT GEAR SIZE SHOULD BE #7 OR #9 ONLY....

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
not to hijack the homies topic BUT i have a similar question... if i run 6 batts to the front and 4 to tha back on a 3 pump set up... with 4 1/2 ton coils wut # gears should i get for tha front if i wanna hop? wut do u recommend? :biggrin: i might just be down highland to see wuz crackin on saturday maybe

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its for my daily. I want to get the most inches possible and still drive it. I was going to double pump it but, changed my mind. How much of a difference would 4tons be versus the 3tons? What is the optimum sp? for an 11?

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by YOUNG CAPRICE@Sep 22 2003, 11:36 PM
not to hijack the homies topic BUT i have a similar question... if i run 6 batts to the front and 4 to tha back on a 3 pump set up... with 4 1/2 ton coils wut # gears should i get for tha front if i wanna hop? wut do u recommend? :biggrin: i might just be down highland to see wuz crackin on saturday maybe
WELL LETS SEE!!!!! HOW MANY BATTS TOTAL???2 TO THE NOSE??
WHAT SIZE MOTOR V8 OR V6...... MY, GUESS IT'S DOUBLE...
AND I WOULD SAY #9, BUT THAT WOULD ONLY BE IF THE CAR
HAD FATS...IF YOU HAVE MEDIUMS(LIKE PRO HOPPER)#7'S
WOULD BE BEST :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by S10lifted@Sep 22 2003, 11:37 PM
Its for my daily. I want to get the most inches possible and still drive it. I was going to double pump it but, changed my mind. How much of a difference would 4tons be versus the 3tons? What is the optimum sp? for an 11?
YEAH BRO.... 4 TONS R YOUR BEST BET...UNLESS U COULD GET
A PAIR OF BROKEN IN 4 1/2'S ...YOUR CAR HAS MOTOR WEIGHT
AND THIS WOULD BE YOUR ADVANTAGE ;)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics+Sep 23 2003, 02:47 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BlackMagicHydraulics @ Sep 23 2003, 02:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--YOUNG CAPRICE@Sep 22 2003, 11:36 PM
not to hijack the homies topic BUT i have a similar question... if i run 6 batts to the front and 4 to tha back on a 3 pump set up... with 4 1/2 ton coils wut # gears should i get for tha front if i wanna hop? wut do u recommend?  :biggrin:  i might just be down highland to see wuz crackin on saturday maybe
WELL LETS SEE!!!!! HOW MANY BATTS TOTAL???2 TO THE NOSE??
WHAT SIZE MOTOR V8 OR V6...... MY, GUESS IT'S DOUBLE...
AND I WOULD SAY #9, BUT THAT WOULD ONLY BE IF THE CAR
HAD FATS...IF YOU HAVE MEDIUMS(LIKE PRO HOPPER)#7'S
WOULD BE BEST :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
10 batts total and 6 to tha nose... single pump with tha other 2 for tha back so i can 3 wheel on command.. its a 350 v8 and its a 4 door. wut is ur recommendation? as soon as i get it candy painted i want u to hook it up for me :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Sep 24 2003, 02:50 AM
NOT JUICED YET???????????
nope.... my isnt juiced. i havent been able to get a fulltime job cuz of school n shit, but wut do u recommend for tha caprice?? u know imma have the shop on tha front windshield so theyll know who hooked it up.. its gonna be a show worthy car but imma be swangin all around northtown :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Originally posted by umlolo@Sep 25 2003, 10:27 PM
run the 11 s club members fleetwood has them
:cheesy: and 9s to tha back pumps?

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
#11 ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts