LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i have looked, called, emailed for 4 days no, and no white bandanna by the yard. so, i took 2 black peices ansd stuck them up there for an idea ( i am NOT using black, i just had them here )
im thinking, sow 2 together for each door. what do you think

total would be spent is $8 on doors, $2 on visors, and what ever else i can find...........

Attachments

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im doing white. the black is just to get the look of what 2 would look like sown together.

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by acefabric@Sep 15 2005, 01:46 AM~3818749
Just turn the new fabric so you dont have the writing on it then it will be straight.
exactly. i was thinking when the 2 are sown together, bring the patterns closer together.
well today im gonna go out and find me about 20 rags :thumbsup:

thanks to all who replied

·
Registered
554 Posts
total would be spent is $8 on doors, $2 on visors, and what ever else i can find...........

i say do it looks good bro plus you can always redo it if you get bored or tired of it!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Round2@Sep 15 2005, 12:20 PM~3820809
i say do it looks good bro plus you can always redo it if you get bored or tired of it!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
thank you

i am gettin the rear passenger mirrors done, i got the 3rd break light done now. shits pretty easy. and IF the time comes to pull it off, you would never known it was there anyway. you cant glue under the material........ so it mostly tuck and stretch. turning out nice.
will post pics later

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:)

and the center peice ( sunglass holder ) is now redone to. doesnt look as bad is it did in that pic

Attachments

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by 3onthree@Sep 15 2005, 08:28 PM~3824355
that shit looks tyte bro :thumbsup:
thank you.
yeah that sunglass holder looks like ass right there. it looks so much better now. now i just set and wait till i can get all this shit sown up

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
here we go........

before anyone comments, the pillars will be redone buy someone who knows what there doing!

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by cuttn_thru@Sep 17 2005, 12:00 AM~3831610
looks pretty good man, though IMO, i wouldn't go too crazy with it, just use it to accent things, that way it isn't like the only thing you see, ya know?
agreed. pillars are comin out. leaving everything else, and the visors will be done. then thats that :thumbsup:

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
and the pilelrs are back to grey.

*********************************ATT****************************

can anyone sow me up 2 pillows and do my visors? i will suply the rags, visors, shipping both ways.
pm me a price please

thank you

1 - 20 of 26 Posts