41 - 60 of 352 Posts

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
WHAT UP E:nicoderm:

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
My brother and I own Baloos Jungle.....right now my computer don't work....so I do everything on my phone.....haven't learned to post pics from my phone yet.....we got my daughters 16" full custom in the works and working on getting my son a 20"....

·
Registered
11,973 Posts
My brother and I own Baloos Jungle.....right now my computer don't work....so I do everything on my phone.....haven't learned to post pics from my phone yet.....we got my daughters 16" full custom in the works and working on getting my son a 20"....
pm me if you can send pics to my email ill load & post bro

·
Registered
11,973 Posts
hop i do this right
photo.JPG
photo(1).JPG
photo(2).JPG
photo(3).JPG
photo(4).JPG
photo(5).JPG
photo(6).JPG coming soon 16inch full
photo(7).JPG coming soon 20inch OG
photo(8).JPG coming soon 26inch street

·
Registered
11,973 Posts
you know you dont want it anymore lol dont change to much on it it looks nice the way it is been one of my fav bikes sence 90s

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Thanks ....we busted it out for the first time at the Sacramento super show in 97' and it placed 3rd.....not bad for its debut.....after that I finished caroming everything,striped it and added some gold plating and started placing 1st in full and sometimes they pump it to semi.....

·
Registered
11,973 Posts
nice dont you love when you build something and think its nice but not that nice but you end up placing top 3 :) i only seen it a few times in person and love every time i do see it for the longes time i wondered where you bike went as i didnt see it at many show where pics posted on here

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Yeah.....haven't showed it much.....need to clean it up real good and bring it back out....at least til my daughters bike gets done.....then it might get its face lift....and thanks for the compliment.....means more then any trophies we got

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Can't wait either.....hopefully they will be done soon.....gna chrome car and bike parts together.....that way both cars and bikes will have progress.....

41 - 60 of 352 Posts