LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was chillin with outhopu off here and he was telling me some funny stuff back in the day. how we have it eazy now compaired to how he had it. like he was saying that hey just had a magazine and 4 pictures and a phone number to order parts. and everything would break very eazy anyone else have some 1990's funny moments when first trying to get your parts or car together

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
Not alot has changed. its a tad easier to tell whats junk and whats not.lay it low helps some, better than buying a bunch of crap and going through it first. it wasnt all junk back then. it was just hard to find one company that sold a complete kit that didnt have a few junk items in it.

I dont see a whole lot being different because of the time period, more of a difference from being young and stupid. You had to trust what the lady on the phone would talk you into buying, and if you had problems, you didnt know who to call but that same number. All the questions you see on here, there was no thousand people sittin at a computer willing to help answer!

·
Registered
206 Posts
I was hard i Was ordering parts in the 90s and still same shit hard to get ahold of people and shit breaks still all the time best thing is when you find what parts you like order a supply :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts