LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so ive been reading a couple of different post and a couple of people say that they can get and entire setup exect for the bracket. for about 500.00 bux. how is this done could anyone out there make me a complete list of what i would need for an airbag setup???? it's going on at 99 chevy s-10... and who could i order it threw any help would be great thankz in advance.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
o yeah and if it helps i only want f/b..thankz.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
viair 450---200 bucks
2600 bags---260 bucks
5 gal tank---50 bucks
4 valves---130 bucks
line and fittings---100 bucks
pressure switch---35 bucks
wiring---50 bucks
switch box---70 bucks

I've never seen a 500 dollar suspension kit..........ever

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yea ive never seen a kit like that..Not from a company...maybe a personal seller selling some used stuff.. I think our cheapest f/b kit w/o brackets is like $1070 or something like that! but it has some HQ stuff in it! lataz

Josh

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
well you can be real cheap if you want.

firestone bags 260$

york compresser 30$

portable air tanks 30$? ea

ball valves 10$ ea x4

no switches with ball valves

pressure switch 40-50$

$100 for lines & fittings.

oh wait you cant do it. your at 500 with 1 tank and no brackets. if you can fabricate and weld yourself, tehn it will help alot! you could make your own air tanks out of 6-8" pipe and have it under the car, but i wouldnt do it. if your on a tight budget your better off buying used hydros and stealing some batteries. or just do the front or the back for now.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
well you can be real cheap if you want.

firestone bags 260$

york compresser 30$

portable air tanks 30$? ea

ball valves 10$ ea x4

no switches with ball valves

pressure switch 40-50$

$100 for lines & fittings.

oh wait you cant do it. your at 500 with 1 tank and no brackets. if you can fabricate and weld yourself, tehn it will help alot! you could make your own air tanks out of 6-8" pipe and have it under the car, but i wouldnt do it. if your on a tight budget your better off buying used hydros and stealing some batteries. or just do the front or the back for now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts