LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHAT'S UP HOMIES THIS IS BIG ROB FROM MILLENIUM CC OUT HERE ON SUNNY DAY IN LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA I GOT A ADEX ORINAL NOT FAKE FOR THE HOOPERS OUT HERE OR OUT THERE IS LIKE NEW YOUST SOLD MY CAR WITH OUT IT IT WORK GOOD ON THE CAR BUT I DONT NEED IT NO MORE I WILL LET IT GO FOR YHE PRICE OF $200 OR BEST OFFER IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION ON IT CALL ME AT 323-595-1602 OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected] later :cool:

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
damn that adex looks like its been through a war

·
Registered
4,128 Posts
If someone can verify for me that this is a real ADEX, I will offer up 185 shipped.

Can someone verify if this is a real ADEX? I seen lots of ADEX's but never owned one, but this one looks like one of the replica's to me. No offense to you Rob, just wanna make sure.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NOT WAR BUT BEEN IN CARS THAT HOP NOT SHOW CARS IN L.A IN THE STREET OF CRENSHAW GO TO BUY IT AT REDS YOU NOW HOW MUCH IT COST IF :biggrin: YOU NOW ABOUTH ORIGINAL ADEX YOUST CALL :cool:

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I GOT ORIGINAL ADEX TO SELL OR TRADE FOR AMP AND RADIO OR 12 INCH SUBS IM IN LOS ANGELES CA HIT ME UP FOR MORE INFOMATION ON IT :cool:

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
PM SENT

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Originally posted by Individuals95@Aug 13 2005, 06:46 PM~3612356
If someone can verify for me that this is a real ADEX, I will offer up 185 shipped.

Can someone verify if this is a real ADEX? I seen lots of ADEX's but never owned one, but this one looks like one of the replica's to me. No offense to you Rob, just wanna make sure.
LOOKS LIKE AN ADEX TO ME, I DID HAVE ONE AND TO ME THE BLOCK DOWN LOOKS GOOD JUST DIRTY, CANT SAY ANYTHING ANYTHING ABOUT THE CANDLE THOUGH, THE WIRE THAT RUNS THROUGH THE SCREWS IS MISSING LIKE THE CANDLE HAS BEEN REPLACED...

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by sicksided@Aug 14 2005, 02:55 AM~3614002
LOOKS LIKE AN ADEX TO ME, I DID HAVE ONE AND TO ME THE BLOCK DOWN LOOKS GOOD JUST DIRTY, CANT SAY ANYTHING ANYTHING ABOUT THE CANDLE THOUGH, THE WIRE THAT RUNS THROUGH THE SCREWS IS MISSING LIKE THE CANDLE HAS BEEN REPLACED...
you just need to make sure it still works some times the candle stick goes out

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NO THIS CANDLE IS GOOD SHAPE COME AND TRY IT I WONDENT SALE SOMETHING THAT NOT WORKING IF A DONT WORK ALL GIVE IT TO YOU NO QUESTIONS ASK :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
thanks for stopping buy good person to do business with ;)

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
THANK'S HOMIE AND I WILL BE MAKING MORE BUISNESS WITH YOU IM GOING FOR THE AMPS AS SOON I GET SOME MONEY I WILL HIT YOU UP AND HOPE YOU MAKED TO ARE PICNIC THIS SUNDAY AT ELYSION PARK HERES ARE FLYER :biggrin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts