LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

41 - 60 of 838 Posts

·
IMPALAS C.C.
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Next did some cleaning to the undercarrage one week before the 1st anual Lo*Lystics show in woodland!

First show up on stands Lo*Lystics woodland Sept,2007 1st place OG convert!

·
IMPALAS C.C.
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Impalas & GoodFellas toy drive Manteca Ca Dec 2007

Crown of Life show Lathrop Ca April 12 2008 one of best of best!

Ride home from CofL show! Airport way Stockton!

Airport & Charter Way!

·
IMPALAS C.C.
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Woodland StreetLow June 29,2008 First show with rugs on full display! 2nd place 60's OG Convert! This is the same day they did an interveiw with me & my dad about the car for Lowrider Scene Vol XI

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Originally posted by BLACK 64@Feb 3 2009, 05:27 PM~12896382
August 2005 back from paint & ready to put back together two weeks before the LowRider S.F. Cowpalace show!

Thanks to Frank 209impala & my Brother inlaw we droped the motor back in the car and put on the bumpers on that sat!

I remember that day :uh: we were trying to hurry and put in a motor and trans w/o fucking up your new paint job :biggrin: and then we did the same thing when trying to put on them damn bumpers :angry: and the real shit sandwich was when and after all that work was done you couldnt even get in the damn Frisco car show!!! :angry: :angry: But that ride has came a long way from the first time you hit up our website and asked about coming to meetings :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I for one am glad you decided to stay with us and join this crazy ass family :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
IMPALAS C.C.
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
More Jan2009

And thats all I got for now waiting for the next Show to hit! I would first like to thank my dad for finding the 64 my mom for not making him sell it when they had us kids :biggrin: And for saving the car for my sister and me to enjoy the car when we got older! And I thank my sister for giving in and letting me get the car and making sure that I graduated! And I also would like to thank my wife & 4 girls for supporting me & helping me build my dream car! I also would like to thank everyone else that helped me out with the build! Thanks everyone for youre props! Fill free to post what ever pics anybody's got of my ride! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Hey whats up homie! You know I fell in love with it when you posted in the 60 OGs topic but I didnt know it had so much history behind you and your family!

Great to see the car in many stages from when your pops got it to present day. I am flying out there in July for the street low show so you know I am going to hit you up so I can check it out in person. :biggrin:

41 - 60 of 838 Posts