LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
these are kinda old , i havent been in the mood to draw a new lowrider lately. last one i started is on my class folder (the ones in the file cabinets) in my history class , its not finished but its (so far) the front of a 64 impala on 3 (its from a recent feature in lowrider) so ill take a pik of it soon

i got bored in class and did this box on 32s??? lol south florida style then and took a pik of it with my cell fone

Last edited by CherryPopper14z at Jan 17 2004, 11:52 PM

·
Registered
384 Posts
it started out as a regal (u see how its slanted) but then when i did the lights i tought of a box , so i said fuk it and i added the grill and the chevy sign on the license plate. that was a quik sketch and small too. i might re-draw it but bigger and this time looking at a picture

·
Registered
384 Posts
Originally posted by Zwaag@Jan 18 2004, 08:25 AM
cool, a little light though
yea its light because i did it with a light drawing pencil , and im scared to go over it darker and fuk it up , but i think i dont have a choice

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
heres a link to sum of my drawings, i never thought about sellin drawings before.. i can draw jus about anything pm me with what u want we can work sumthin out....

http://hometown.aol.com/cruzndalac/

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
nice pics man :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts