LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there anything other than Dynomat (sp) that you can use to dampan your audio?

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
ive head edead SUCKS ASS!

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I need one that's not so expensive, or cheap but just works. It's for a frined of mine, the bed of his trck is rattling like hell and it's pissing everyone (that cares) off. He's not bumping mad, his bass hits to about a good 600w to maybe 680w (so he says). Thanx.

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
adhering which actually wound up being a sound problem, i may have cut the size too big, but not one corner styed on inside my doors and folded over onto the cone making nasty sounds. sitting under a sub box in the runk so its staying put there.

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
applied it on a day of 89degrees but still.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Originally posted by BuThatsaCHRYSLER@Dec 23 2003, 09:53 AM
applied it on a day of 89degrees but still.
That is warm, but I dont think that would be too much of a problem if you applied it slowly.

Did you use a heat gun or hair dryer and a proper roller when applying it? These asphault based backings can be tricky sometimes if not applied slowly and with enough heat.

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
used a hair dryer, and my palm....

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
the only stuff i have used is the dynamat extreme and it was nice. But i probably wouldnt use it again unless i got a damn good deal on it. I think that I will be using second skin to finish off my car. Rollers are helpful.

·
Registered
330 Posts
hey get sum "FatMat" stuff...its a lot cheaper than Dynamat and it works exactly like it... www.fatmat.com or on ebay u can get it cheap to if ur not lookin into spending a lot of $, my friend and sister layered there trunks in it and it sounded a lot better...check it out

peace :cool:

·
Registered
267 Posts
any of that roll on truck liner works great. If you have a little extra cash you can use rhino liner too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts